Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Parishioners Seek to Adopt Newborn Baby Who Was Found in Manger of New York City Church Nativity Scene
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- 'Je Suis Paris': David Beckham Pays Tribute to the City of Light and His Former Team After Horrifying Attacks
- Royal #TBT: When Prince Harry First Visited South Africa and Met the Spice Girls
- VIDEO: Kylie Jenner Opens up About the First Time She Saw Her Dad in Women's Clothing
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Billy Ray Say What?
The Singer Finds Joy in His Music, His Farm and Watching Miley Get Struck by Lightning
You are one busy guy! How do you stay sane?
I just try and stay focused. This is what I love most—make some music, throw in a little acting on the side and, with this hosting gig on Nashville Star, this is an exciting time!
You're back home in Tennessee. What's the difference compared to being in L.A.?
It's home, man! Seeing my horses and my dogs and my land and making music is therapy for my soul. I don't get that when I go to L.A. and pretend that I'm an actor.
Let's set the record straight: Is Uncle Earl based on anyone in the Cyrus family?
Ha! I've got about 12 Uncle Earls in my life. Absolutely!
What's your favorite Hannah Montana episode so far?
I gotta tell you, little Noah had me sit down and watch the one with Brooke Shields, when Miley gets hit by lightning ["The Way We Almost Weren't"].
I laughed as much as ever. The initial shock of seeing Miley get hit by lightning, I just busted out. There was something about the way it knocked her into the bus. That's terrible, isn't it? It's funny when Miley got hit by lightning!
What's it like being back on the farm with Miley?
Right before we started filming the movie, Miley was like, "Daddy, let's go see a sunset." So we took off to an old shack on our property—it was built around 1790—and Miley found an old doll. I had a very definite moment of déjà vu. Like we did this many years ago. But, you know what? She ain't changed at all. That's the greatest thing about what she's been through: Through it all, she is still undeniably Miley to me.
November 26, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!