Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Find Out Which TV Event Chrissy Teigen Called 'Glorious, Glorious Garbage' and More of the Show Stars Watched This Week!
- Read the Cover Story: Meet the American Heroes Who Stopped French Train Attack
- 6 People We Hope Are Sitting Between Kylie Jenner and Britney Spears at the VMAs
- Miley Cyrus' Best Pasties Ever: Which Pair Should She Bring Back for the VMAs?
- Zooey Deschanel's New Daughter Is 'Extremely Cute,' Says Costar Lamorne Morris
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Miley Gives Back
The Star Makes the Rounds to Bring a Smile to Sick Kids
Lesson learned, Mom. While on tour, Miley visited children's hospitals all over the U.S. and worked closely with charities such as City of Hope. "I feel like it's too easy just to give money, you know?" says Miley, who also visited—for American Idol's Idol Gives Back special—a poor community in Kentucky that benefits from Save the Children's literacy programs. "Miley chatted with the kids about what books they like. She had no airs about her," says Mark Shriver, VP and managing director of U.S. programs for STC. "I fall in love with all these kids," says Miley.
During a recent hospital visit, Miley was attempting to spread some love, but one kid was playing really hard to get. "This little boy was like, 'I think you're beautiful,' " recalls Miley. "I'm like, 'Aw, thank you! You can be my boyfriend if you want.' He goes, 'Okay, but you're No. 49.' I said, 'What?' He goes, 'Jennifer Aniston is No. 1.' So can I be No. 2? 'No, Hilary Duff is No. 2.' Dude, do I have to be No. 49? He's like, 'All right, 47, okay?' I'm like, 'Oh, my gosh!' "
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!