Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Did Johnny Depp Warn Daughter Lily-Rose of Impending Divorce During His Secret Paris Visit Earlier This Month?
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- John Legend Introduces Baby Luna to His Grandmother in a Sweet Instagram Photo
- Kourtney Kardashian Wishes 'Baby Daddy' Scott Disick a Happy 33rd Birthday with a TBT Snap
- What Does the Inspector General's Report on Hillary Clinton's Emails Really Mean?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Through the Years
Her Nickname Wasn't Smiley for Nothing! as the Singer Grew from Toddler to Teenager, Her Grin Never Got Old
1993 Celebrating her first birthday.
1994 Staying warm on the farm.
1995 Scribbling in her coloring book.
1996 Ready for her close-up.
1997 Working it at a photo shoot.
1998 Playing with her pup Pawnie.
1999 Rocking the pom-poms.
2000 Enjoying a tea party for two.
2001 Posing by the tulips.
2002 Chillin' in California with Mom.
2003 Visiting "Pappy" in Kentucky.
2004 Hanging out in Tennessee.
2005 Singing at Nashville's Fan Fair.
2006 Goofing off with Dad in L.A.
2007 Shopping in L.A.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!