Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Magnitude 6.2 Earthquake Leaves at Least Six Dead in Central Italy: Report
- Read the Cover Story: The Final Five: Their Amazing Journey!
- Watch the Final Five Turn Into Hungry Hungry Humans on Tonight Show
- Downton Abbey Creator Shares His Vision for What Happened to the Crawley Estate and 4 More Revelations from the Show
- Watch Britney Spears and James Corden Sing 'Toxic' in New Carpool Karaoke Teaser
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Behind the Scenes of Hannah Montana
All the Scoop on the Backstage Fun (miley Sings Fergie Songs!), the Vibe on-Set and How to Decorate Your Room Like Hannah's
Bright pink, bob or bouffant—Miley sports some hair-raising looks on the show
Miley gets dolled up like Dolly Parton.
Hannah Montana goes zombie.
A dreaded look Hannah tries on before going blonde.
Lola? Nope, that's Hannah after trading looks with her pal.
Miley channels Marie Antoinette for Rico's art project.
HANNAH'S famous faces
Celebs reveal how being on Hannah has rocked their world
The star's daughter Rowan, 5, brags to pals: "My mom's Hannah Montana's mom but she's my mom in real life," says Shields.
When she told her daughter Ava, 10, she was cast as Lilly's mom, "she screamed and called her friends," says Locklear.
His episode hasn't aired yet, but "my 10-year-old son [Joseph] told his class, so now he's king of the fourth grade," says Romano.
After starring as Hannah's rival Mikayla's manager, "I got lots of street cred with 7-year-olds!" says Manheim.
She's known as Aunt Dolly to Hannah Montana and Miley in real life. "I'm proud that she calls me her honorary godmother," says Parton.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!