Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kirsten Maldonado Dishes on Wedding Plans and Why Pentatonix Won’t Sing On Her Big Day
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Curvy Model Fights for Women of All Sizes to Show Skin with #WeWearWhatWeWant
- Alton Brown Announces a Fall 2016 Tour: 'This Time, It's Personal'
- Olympic Gold Medalist Kami Craig's Mom Says Her Daughter Ate to 'Keep the Weight On': 'They Want Her to Be Heavier'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
My Supercool Birthday!
Beanbag Chairs, Retro Tunes and Slinkys! Inside Miley's 1980s-Themed Bash, with Tips on How to Throw a Party Just Like It
After changing into an early-Madonna-era outfit that Tish had flown in from L.A., Miley greeted guests, including former classmates and famous friends like Taylor Swift. Then, after downing some pizza and cutting into her marble cake, it was time for the birthday girl to hit the dance floor. "Miley cut loose," says party planner Ellen Appleton. And she wasn't alone. "The dancers from Miley's tour taught me the Pop, Lock & Drop It," says Tish. "That was really fun!"
THROW A PARTY LIKE Miley's!
The woman who helped plan Miley's party shares her secrets on how to pull off a retro extravaganza
Partygoers plopped down on these. $80.99; thebeanbagchairoutlet.com
"There were Slinkys on each table," says planner Ellen Appleton. 98 cents; centurynovelty.com
MINI LAVA LAMP
"These ended up being favors for the kids!" says Appleton. $11.69; coolstuffcheap.com
Appleton used these to jazz up the couches. $22; wakeupfrankie.com
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!