Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Watch 4-Year-Old Heaven King Do the Nae Nae with Her Own Tiny Dance Crew (VIDEO)
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Bruce Jenner Is on a 'Mission' to Help People Who Face Discrimination: Source
- Sophia Bush Speaks of Heartbreak as Ex-Boyfriend Is First American Confirmed Dead in Nepal Earthquake
- Zac Efron Has a Karaoke Night with Sami Miró – Complete with Sugar Ray and Smashmouth Singalongs
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Trace Adkins: I Count My Blessings...
The Singer Reveals the Five Things He's Most Thankful for
I'd have to go with all of my family first: my parents, my brother, wife and kids. They're all healthy, thank God. That's all I can ask for anymore.
I'm thankful for a good-sounding guitar, whether I'm playing it or not. I'm just thankful for guitars, period.
3. MY FANS
They've kept me and my family from starving to death. Every artist tends to think that their fans are the best fans. I wouldn't want to pit my fans against anybody else, but they are a very dedicated, loyal, militant group of people. They're driven to violence when I don't win an award that they think I should have won.
4. MY TRACTOR
It is my couch in the psychiatrist's office. It keeps me from being on that couch. I get on that tractor, put a blade on it or a backhoe and lose myself in that simple task. It helps me to just dump my brain and work through a lot of things. It's very satisfying.
5. BEING TALL (HE'S 6' 6")
I can change a lightbulb without a ladder; I can reach most things. I can survey the crowd. I'm good at finding kids in crowded malls. The only drawback is flying and buying clothes. But I guess, for the most part, I'm thankful that I am tall.
April 25, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!