Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kerry Washington Teases President Obama's 'Funny' Side Ahead of Last White House Correspondents' Dinner, as She Joins Scandal Stars at Event in D.C.
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- FROM EW: Drake Releases New Album Views
- Anti-Trump Protest Intensifies in Orange County as Roads are Blocked, Police Window Smashed
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Have Lunch with His Parents in Australia
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Trace Adkins: I Count My Blessings...
The Singer Reveals the Five Things He's Most Thankful for
I'd have to go with all of my family first: my parents, my brother, wife and kids. They're all healthy, thank God. That's all I can ask for anymore.
I'm thankful for a good-sounding guitar, whether I'm playing it or not. I'm just thankful for guitars, period.
3. MY FANS
They've kept me and my family from starving to death. Every artist tends to think that their fans are the best fans. I wouldn't want to pit my fans against anybody else, but they are a very dedicated, loyal, militant group of people. They're driven to violence when I don't win an award that they think I should have won.
4. MY TRACTOR
It is my couch in the psychiatrist's office. It keeps me from being on that couch. I get on that tractor, put a blade on it or a backhoe and lose myself in that simple task. It helps me to just dump my brain and work through a lot of things. It's very satisfying.
5. BEING TALL (HE'S 6' 6")
I can change a lightbulb without a ladder; I can reach most things. I can survey the crowd. I'm good at finding kids in crowded malls. The only drawback is flying and buying clothes. But I guess, for the most part, I'm thankful that I am tall.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!