Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Prince William, the Queen and Camilla as You've Never Seen Them Before! Check Out Their Unusual New Portraits
- The Style Top 5: Reese Witherspoon Channels Elle Woods,
Steal the Styles from Wet Hot American Summer and More
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Show Off Their Shoe Line, Admit to Problems With Confidence
- How Scott Disick May Have Blown a Second Chance with Kourtney Kardashian
- Ashley Williams on Giving Birth. In Her Living Room. On the Floor!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Decorating: Fast Fall Makeover
Try These Five Simple Tricks to Transform Your Living Room into a Cozy Autumn Haven
1 PICK A PALETTE
A seasonal area rug sets the foundation for mixing fabrics and patterns in the room. Have wall-to-wall carpeting? Just put the rug on top.
Paula Deen Home & Porch Rug Collection, $298 for 5' by 7' 6"; shadesoflight.com
2 ADD DRAMA TO WINDOWS
Exchange lightweight sheers for a layer of deep-hued silk. The fabric swag comes already hemmed. Just drape it over your existing curtain rod so that it slopes in the middle and cascades down the sides.
LaScala Scarf Valance, $150; jcpenney.com for stores
3 SWAP PILLOWS
Replace pastel-colored pillows with ones in deeper, richer tones like red, brown and gold.
Assorted pillows, $30-$40; jcpenney.com for stores
4 GO A SHADE DARKER
A lamp shade in a color like chocolate brown will not only pick up the fall colors of the rest of the room, it will also filter the light to create the perfect vibe for the cooler weather. And don't be afraid to add a personal touch to the shade with a trim of beads or ribbon.
Cotton Duck Table Lamp Shade, $69; shadesoflight.com
5 BRING FALL INSIDE
Fill a pretty bowl with pinecones, decorative fruit and twigs for an instant seasonal centerpiece.
Fall fruit and vegetable mix, $7.99; michaels.com for stores
August 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!