- Larry Wilmore Pulls No Punches at WHCD: 'You Look Terrible, Mr. President'
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- President Obama Skewers Trump in Final WHCD Speech: 'Is This Dinner Too Tacky for Donald?'
- Michelle Obama Goes for the Gold at Final White House Correspondents' Dinner as First Lady
- Michelle Dockery Returns to the Red Carpet for the First Time Following Fiancé's Tragic Death
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
Beauty: Beat-the-Heat Hair
These Five Easy Styles Will Help You Look Your Best No Matter How High the Mercury Rises
To create Jewel's glam look, stylist Melanie Shelley pulled the back of the singer's hair into a ponytail then lightly teased the front at the roots and smoothed everything back with her fingers. "It's soft and very romantic," she says.
2 BRAID IT
To get Hill's no-fuss look, part your hair down the middle, then create a French braid down each side of your head and secure each with an elastic band, says Shelley. Pull the braids to the nape of your neck and intertwine them, securing with bobby pins. Finish by pulling out a few strands to frame your face, she says.
3 PUT IT UP
To get Hudson's updo, put the back half of your hair in a ponytail, only pulling hair partly through the elastic to form a small loop, says stylist Frankie Foye. Tease the front, smooth back and secure with bobby pins.
4 GET IT OFF YOUR FACE
From multiple skinny strands to a single wide wrap, headbands are the summer's hottest—and easiest—hair accessories. A word from the pros: Don't go color-crazy, and save the rhinestone-studded ones for nights out.
Free Reign headband, $6.99; select Target stores
5 LET IT GO
Jennifer Nettles' tousled waves are a two-step process: The singer works a curl-enhancing creme into her hair before bedtime, Then, in the morning, Foye smooths random strands with a curling iron, particularly around Nettles' face. "It gives you a messy but polished look," says Foye.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!