Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- New Jersey Man Charged in Murder of His Parents After They Were Found Beaten to Death in Their Home
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Rob Lowe on After His Comedy Central Roast: 'I'm Just Glad There's Something Left of Me'
- John Krasinski on Date Nights and Raising Daughters with 'Amazing Wife' Emily Blunt: 'It's Important to Preserve Your Relationship'
- WATCH: How to Wear a Maxi Dress at Any Size, With Katie Sturino of 12ish Style
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Beauty: Beat-the-Heat Hair
These Five Easy Styles Will Help You Look Your Best No Matter How High the Mercury Rises
To create Jewel's glam look, stylist Melanie Shelley pulled the back of the singer's hair into a ponytail then lightly teased the front at the roots and smoothed everything back with her fingers. "It's soft and very romantic," she says.
2 BRAID IT
To get Hill's no-fuss look, part your hair down the middle, then create a French braid down each side of your head and secure each with an elastic band, says Shelley. Pull the braids to the nape of your neck and intertwine them, securing with bobby pins. Finish by pulling out a few strands to frame your face, she says.
3 PUT IT UP
To get Hudson's updo, put the back half of your hair in a ponytail, only pulling hair partly through the elastic to form a small loop, says stylist Frankie Foye. Tease the front, smooth back and secure with bobby pins.
4 GET IT OFF YOUR FACE
From multiple skinny strands to a single wide wrap, headbands are the summer's hottest—and easiest—hair accessories. A word from the pros: Don't go color-crazy, and save the rhinestone-studded ones for nights out.
Free Reign headband, $6.99; select Target stores
5 LET IT GO
Jennifer Nettles' tousled waves are a two-step process: The singer works a curl-enhancing creme into her hair before bedtime, Then, in the morning, Foye smooths random strands with a curling iron, particularly around Nettles' face. "It gives you a messy but polished look," says Foye.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!