Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 3 Dead, 9 Injured in Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood Shooting; Suspect Identified and in Custody
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Left with a Thanksgiving Mess? Let These Hollywood Hotties Clean Up for You
- VIDEO: Watch Heavyweight Champ Wladimir Klitschko's Pre-Fight Serenade to 'Wind Beneath My Wings'
- Selena Gomez on the Difficulties of Dating: 'I Would Love to Date Older Guys' But 'I Look 16'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Meet Joe's Camp Rock Girl
BIRTHDAY: AUGUST 20
ZODIAC SIGN: LEO
meet joe's camp rock girl
As Mitchie, the shy girl with a killer voice in Camp Rock, Lovato lives out every girl's dream—capturing the heart of Joe Jonas. But the actress and singer, who grew up in Colleyville, Texas, with her parents and two sisters, Dallas, 20, and Madison, 6, isn't done with the Jonas clan just yet. Her to-do list? Move to Los Angeles, wrap up a debut solo album and open for the Jonas Brothers' The Burning Up Tour. "I can't wait to see what happens," she says.
THE SCOOP ON THE BOYS
"Joe is a big dork. Nick is witty and sarcastic—sometimes I think he's the funniest. Kevin plays the older-brother role. They're all really, really great."
HOW SHE'S LIKE HER CHARACTER
"We're figuring out who we are. I used to be insecure. I didn't really know where I fit in until I found music."
"Every person in Camp Rock was staying at the same hotel. The brothers would always hold a party in their room. They're like, 'Hey, Demi! Dance party, my room, five minutes!' It was fun."
"Kelly Clarkson is my all-time idol. She is a phenomenal singer."
"In rehearsals, Joe was dancing onstage and he didn't notice where he was going. He completely dances off the stage and just falls. It's one of those moments that, every time I think about it, I just laugh."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!