Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Larry Wilmore Pulls No Punches at WHCD: 'You Look Terrible, Mr. President'
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- President Obama Skewers Trump in Final WHCD Speech: 'Is This Dinner Too Tacky for Donald?'
- Michelle Obama Goes for the Gold at Final White House Correspondents' Dinner as First Lady
- Michelle Dockery Returns to the Red Carpet for the First Time Following Fiancé's Tragic Death
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 06, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 14
Lil' Romeo Goes to College
The USC Frosh Learns the Pains of Laundry and Roommates—and the Secret to Studying Hard
After moving from his L.A. manse into a dorm, the son of rapper Master P is slowly adjusting to doing laundry ("I never thought it would be so hard") and being kept awake by his roommate "trying to talk sexy" to coeds on the phone. And closet space is a challenge—Miller's sweaters are in the kitchen drawers. But he's got a surefire way to concentrate in class. Says Miller: "All the girls come sit by me, so I tell them, 'Sit in front so I can focus!'"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!