Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Blue Ivy Proves She's the Daughter of a Queen in $11,000 Dress and $565 Sneakers at the VMAs
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Huge New Diamond Ring (a Gift from Kanye West!) at the VMAs
- Major Kid! DJ Khaled Shows He Can't Wait to Be a Dad at the MTV Video Music Awards
- Rihanna Opens the 2016 MTV VMAs with a Showstopping Medley of Her Biggest Hits
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 06, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 14
Lil' Romeo Goes to College
The USC Frosh Learns the Pains of Laundry and Roommates—and the Secret to Studying Hard
After moving from his L.A. manse into a dorm, the son of rapper Master P is slowly adjusting to doing laundry ("I never thought it would be so hard") and being kept awake by his roommate "trying to talk sexy" to coeds on the phone. And closet space is a challenge—Miller's sweaters are in the kitchen drawers. But he's got a surefire way to concentrate in class. Says Miller: "All the girls come sit by me, so I tell them, 'Sit in front so I can focus!'"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!