Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kevin Spacey Wins SAG Award for Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Drama Series
- The Style Top 5: A Look at a Sexy New Jeans Ad (Starring Adrian Grenier)
Kendall Jenner's Makeup Secret & More
- Debbie Reynolds Honored with SAG Life Achievement Award
- Frances McDormand Wins SAG Award for Best Actress in a TV Movie or Miniseries
- Who Was Kissing Terri Seymour's Baby Bump on the Red Carpet?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday January 25, 2015 09:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 06, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 14
Lil' Romeo Goes to College
The USC Frosh Learns the Pains of Laundry and Roommates—and the Secret to Studying Hard
After moving from his L.A. manse into a dorm, the son of rapper Master P is slowly adjusting to doing laundry ("I never thought it would be so hard") and being kept awake by his roommate "trying to talk sexy" to coeds on the phone. And closet space is a challenge—Miller's sweaters are in the kitchen drawers. But he's got a surefire way to concentrate in class. Says Miller: "All the girls come sit by me, so I tell them, 'Sit in front so I can focus!'"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!