Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Frozen is Heading to Broadway in 2018!
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- Gwen Stefani Teases New Details of Her Upcoming Album – See the Track List!
- Is Kanye West Defending Bill Cosby? Rapper Tweets Support for the Comedian Amid Legal Battles
- See Jimmy Fallon Reveal Ryan Reynolds as PEOPLE's Sexiest Dad Alive!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 06, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 14
Lil' Romeo Goes to College
The USC Frosh Learns the Pains of Laundry and Roommates—and the Secret to Studying Hard
After moving from his L.A. manse into a dorm, the son of rapper Master P is slowly adjusting to doing laundry ("I never thought it would be so hard") and being kept awake by his roommate "trying to talk sexy" to coeds on the phone. And closet space is a challenge—Miller's sweaters are in the kitchen drawers. But he's got a surefire way to concentrate in class. Says Miller: "All the girls come sit by me, so I tell them, 'Sit in front so I can focus!'"
February 09, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!