Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,190 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Death of New York Dermatologist Not a Homicide, Say Cops
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Donald Trump and Family!
- It Was Joe Biden Himself Who Leaked His Son Beau's Dying Wish, Sparking 2016 Presidential Speculation: Report
- VIDEO: Brooklyn Beckham Makes His Music Video Debut (and Jumps Off a Roof!) in The Vamps' 'Wake Me Up'
- Princess Charlotte's Grandma Carole Middleton Shops the Baby Racks in London
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 29, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 13
What Were They Thinking? Only Their Stylists Know for Sure. But These Fashion Flops Were Impossible to Ignore
TORI AMOS at an event in San Diego.
SOLANGE KNOWLES at an event in New York City.
LUCY LIU at a fashion show in Paris.
SIENNA MILLER at a movie premiere in Edinburgh.
TILDA SWINTON at an awards show in London.
- CONTRIBUTORS Shayla Byrd,
- Andrea DeSimone,
- Jessica Herndon,
- Joyce Huang,
- Monique Jessen,
- Amy Eliza Keith,
- Samantha McIntyre,
- Isabelle Miller,
- Charlotte Triggs.
October 06, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!