Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- VIDEO: See Joanna Krupa's Egg-Retrieval Procedure
- The Style Top 5: The Best Star Style From the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- It's Another Girl for Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell!
- Which Former Boy Band Member Will Compete on The Amazing Race?
- Kim Kardashian Wore Fur-Lined Strappy Stilettos, and Yes, There are Photos
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Saturday December 20, 2014 03:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 29, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 13
The Veep Next Door
Vice-Presidential Hopeful Sarah Palin Is Causing a Fashion Frenzy Among Women Who Want to Steal Her Style
The demand for Kazuo Kawasaki frames (starting at $375) has been "overwhelming" and "mostly from the middle states," according to the line's manufacturer.
She favors separates rather than monochromatic suits; she is reportedly an Escada fan.
She likes affordable lines such as Franco Sarto and Naughty Monkey.
Chili peep-toe pumps, $78; shoes.com
Her Changing Styles
- CONTRIBUTORS Shayla Byrd,
- Andrea DeSimone,
- Jessica Herndon,
- Joyce Huang,
- Monique Jessen,
- Amy Eliza Keith,
- Samantha McIntyre,
- Isabelle Miller,
- Charlotte Triggs.
December 19, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!