Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Maryland Mom Arrested After Allegedly Abandoning Baby Girl on Roadside
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- Abby Wambach Caps Off Her Historic Soccer Career With a Very Sweet World Cup Victory
- 4 Found Dead in Apparent Murder-Suicide at South Carolina Home
- Sasha Obama Joins Vice President Joe Biden to Cheer US Team to World Cup Victory
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 29, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 13
The Veep Next Door
Vice-Presidential Hopeful Sarah Palin Is Causing a Fashion Frenzy Among Women Who Want to Steal Her Style
The demand for Kazuo Kawasaki frames (starting at $375) has been "overwhelming" and "mostly from the middle states," according to the line's manufacturer.
She favors separates rather than monochromatic suits; she is reportedly an Escada fan.
She likes affordable lines such as Franco Sarto and Naughty Monkey.
Chili peep-toe pumps, $78; shoes.com
Her Changing Styles
- CONTRIBUTORS Shayla Byrd,
- Andrea DeSimone,
- Jessica Herndon,
- Joyce Huang,
- Monique Jessen,
- Amy Eliza Keith,
- Samantha McIntyre,
- Isabelle Miller,
- Charlotte Triggs.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!