Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Scrapbooking & Scoring Winning Goals: 5 Things to Know About World Cup Hero Carli Lloyd
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- That '70s Wedding! Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Are Married
- #IBelieveWeCanWin: Celebrities Cheer Team USA to Victory During the World Cup Final
- U.S. Beats Japan in Women's World Cup Final
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 29, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 13
American Gladiators host Laila Ali, 30, has become a first-time mom, she announced Sept. 11. The daughter of former heavyweight champion Muhammad Ali, 66, welcomed son Curtis Muhammad Conway Jr. with her husband of one year, retired NFL player Curtis Conway, 37, in Los Angeles Aug. 26.
• It's a boy for Today correspondent Natalie Morales, 36, and her husband, investment consultant Joe Rhodes, 38, who had their second child, son Luke, in New York City Sept. 9. The couple also have son Josh, 4.
Singer Sarah McLachlan, 40, said Sept. 10 that she is separating from her husband of 11 years, Ashwin Sood, the drummer in her band. The pair have daughters India, 6, and Taja, 15 months.
Cyclist Lance Armstrong, 37, said Sept. 9 that he would return next July to compete in the Tour de France, an event he won a record seven times between 1999 and 2005. Having survived cancer at age 25, Armstrong, who officially retired from the sport three years ago, explained that he "decided to return to professional cycling in order to raise awareness of the global cancer burden."
Rapper Kanye West, 31, was arrested at LAX Sept. 11 for allegedly snatching a paparazzo's camera and smashing it to the floor. He and road manager/bodyguard Don Crowley were booked for investigation of felony vandalism and released four hours later on $20,000 bond. They are due in court Oct. 2.
Former View cohost Star Jones, 46, has reached an undisclosed divorce settlement in Manhattan with Al Reynolds, 38, after nearly four years of marriage, she announced Sept. 10.
David Foster Wallace, 46, author of the acclaimed 1996 novel Infinite Jest, died an apparent suicide at his home in Claremont, Calif., Sept. 12. The writer, who had long battled depression, was found by his wife, Karen Green, 48, after he had hanged himself, police said.
• Richard Wright, 65, keyboardist and founding member of the rock band Pink Floyd, died of cancer in his native England Sept. 15.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!