Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Go Inside Princess Diana's Childhood Home with Her Sister-in-Law, Countess Spencer (There's a Bouncy Castle in the Dining Room!)
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- American Honeymooners Describe Terror of Hiding from Istanbul Airport Attackers as Death Toll Climbs to 41
- A Dancing with the Stars Baby! Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Are Expecting Their First Child
- Without a Trace: One Year Since 2-Year-Old DeOrr Kunz Vanished in Idaho, His Parents Speak Out
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 29, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 13
Best and Worst! Dressed '08
In Hot Colors and Cool Metallics, Stars Lit Up the Red Carpet in the Year's Most Dramatic Gowns
In an Atelier Versace dress and Bulgari diamonds at The Burning Plain premiere at the Venice Film Festival.
In an emerald green satin Dolce & Gabbana gown at the World Music Awards in Monaco.
In a Monique Lhuillier gown, Roger Vivier clutch and flats at the Lions for Lambs premiere in L.A.
In a sequined Dior by John Galliano dress and Bulgari diamonds at the BAFTA Awards in London.
EVA LONGORIA PARKER
In a silk organza Marchesa gown and Verdura jewelry at the Met Costume Institute Gala in New York City.
In a silk Alberta Ferretti gown and Lorraine Schwartz diamonds at the Met Costume Institute Gala in New York City.
In a Naeem Khan dress, Ippolita jewelry and Nancy Gonzalez clutch at Movies Rock in Los Angeles.
In a Chantilly lace Monique Lhuillier gown and Lorraine Schwartz jewelry at the SAG Awards in Los Angeles.
In a sculpted Nina Ricci gown and Fred Leighton diamonds at the SAG Awards in Los Angeles.
- CONTRIBUTORS Shayla Byrd,
- Andrea DeSimone,
- Jessica Herndon,
- Joyce Huang,
- Monique Jessen,
- Amy Eliza Keith,
- Samantha McIntyre,
- Isabelle Miller,
- Charlotte Triggs.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!