Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Mila Kunis Displays Her Baby Bump at Bad Moms Premiere
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- Khloé Kardashian Reveals She 'Hated' Doing Celebrity Apprentice, Says Donald Trump 'Would Not Make a Good President'
- Meryl Streep Gives Powerful Speech as Hillary Clinton Trumps Donald in Convention Star Power
- Ellen Pompeo Reveals Her Age Was the Reason She Stayed on Grey's Anatomy: 'I Knew My Clock Was Ticking in Hollywood'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 29, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 13
Where Did They Go Wrong?
1. Scary eyelashes alert!
Playing up the eyes is one thing, but not when one's lashes resemble caterpillars in a police lineup.
2. Tulle Much
Did the Dress Fairy drink too many Pomtinis and throw up this feathered, sequined, frothy fabric-ed monstrosity?
3. Braids and fedora
Style inspiration: Pocahontas or Indiana Jones? Clearly it should be neither.
4. Female Pattern Blindness
Five. That's how many prints she's wearing. And that's not even counting the ...
5. Aqua and orange boots
We. Are. Speechless.
6. Monogrammed jacket
In case someone else loses a white-and-pink satin cropped jacket, Mariah will know this one is hers.
7. Short shorts
Good thing she's not a catcher.
8. White platforms
Because wearing stilettos on a baseball field would be wrong.
9. Black beaded choker
Was this supposed to match the black beady eyes on Mrs. Colin Firth's dress?
10. Happy face dress
Sure, it's making a statement. An awful, unintentionally hilarious one.
11. Bag and shoes
Understated accessories let the dress shine ... and shine ...
Like Suri's but not as cute.
13. Striped heart dress
Now we know where Whitman's Sampler Valentine's Day boxes go to die. Mint green nails add that certain je ne sais quoi.
14. Bedazzled Converses
In case you don't notice her when she walks by.
15. Scruff Enough
Scraggly hair and a patchy beard ... sexy!
16. Black tie
Colonel Sanders, where art thou? Because you're the only one who can work this look.
17. White shirt, vest and jacket
Emile recommends the poached salmon this evening.
- CONTRIBUTORS Shayla Byrd,
- Andrea DeSimone,
- Jessica Herndon,
- Joyce Huang,
- Monique Jessen,
- Amy Eliza Keith,
- Samantha McIntyre,
- Isabelle Miller,
- Charlotte Triggs.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!