Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Outlander Recap: Claire Is Forced to Choose Between Jamie and Frank
- Read the Cover Story: Jill and Derick Dillard Share Their Baby Boy's Dramatic Arrival
- Hillary Scott on Lady Antebellum's Tour Bus Fire: It's 'Nothing Compared to What It Could Have Been'
- The Untold Story of Rock Hudson's Final Days
- Jill (Duggar) and Derick Dillard: Israel David's Birth Brought Us Closer Together
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 29, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 13
Worst Hair of the Year
These Frazzled Looks Show That Not Even Stars Are Immune to a Really Bad Hair Day
DONALD TRUMP on the Isle of Lewis, Scotland.
ERYKAH BADU in Barbados.
NATASHA BEDINGFIELD in Hollywood.
RUSSELL BRAND in Hollywood.
Special Royal Edition: WHEN WINDBLOWN GOES WRONG
PRINCE CHARLES in Kent, England.
PRINCE WILLIAM in Gloucestershire, England.
PRINCE HARRY in Gloucestershire.
- CONTRIBUTORS Shayla Byrd,
- Andrea DeSimone,
- Jessica Herndon,
- Joyce Huang,
- Monique Jessen,
- Amy Eliza Keith,
- Samantha McIntyre,
- Isabelle Miller,
- Charlotte Triggs.
April 18, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!