Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Want to Live Like Royalty? Ex-Greek King's Former London Mansion Is for Sale – and His Godson Prince William Used to Party There!
- Read the Cover Story: The Bachelorette's Kaitlyn and Shawn 'It Was Love At First Sight!'
- Rebecca Ferguson Was Where When She Found Out She'd Be Tom Cruise's Mission: Impossible Costar?
- Fruit for Thought: Lo Bosworth Shares Her Go-To Healthy Smoothie Ingredients
- Wisconsin Dad Allegedly Killed Disabled Son, Then Committed Suicide with a Nail Gun
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 29, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 13
Biggest Loser's Ali Vincent Keeping It Off!
Five Months After Becoming Loser's First Female Winner, She Shares Her Secrets for Staying Slim
She also does at least 90 minutes of cardio and weights workouts six days a week—so even though the 5'5" Vincent, 33, hasn't lost any more weight, the size-27 skirt she wore just after the Loser finale is now "falling off me." That isn't the only change. "I get attention [from men] now," she says. "I'm like, 'What's up with that?' And my brother says, 'It's because you're hot!'"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!