Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Robert De Niro Gives Blunt, Funny, Inspiring Commencement Speech to Acting School Grads
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Chris Pratt Apologizes in Advance for Potential 'JurassicGate' and Misbehaving on Press Tour
- Kris Jenner Tries to Embarrass Daughters Kourtney and Kim Kardashian with a Throwback Pic of Their Model Poses
- RHONJ Star Amber Marchese's Breast Cancer Has Not Spread: 'I Am Very Blessed'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 29, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 13
Biggest Loser's Ali Vincent Keeping It Off!
Five Months After Becoming Loser's First Female Winner, She Shares Her Secrets for Staying Slim
She also does at least 90 minutes of cardio and weights workouts six days a week—so even though the 5'5" Vincent, 33, hasn't lost any more weight, the size-27 skirt she wore just after the Loser finale is now "falling off me." That isn't the only change. "I get attention [from men] now," she says. "I'm like, 'What's up with that?' And my brother says, 'It's because you're hot!'"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!