Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Justin Bieber, Lena Dunham & More Stars React to Snowmageddon
- The Best Photos from the Week of Jan. 19- Jan. 25, 2015
- Maggie Gyllenhaal on Her SAG Awards Gown: 'I Hope My Titties Stay Inside My Dress'
- Benedict Cumberbatch Says U.S. Offers Black Actors More Opportunities
- Miss Universe Paulina Vega: 'Now I Am Living the Dream'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Monday January 26, 2015 03:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 29, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 13
Biggest Loser's Ali Vincent Keeping It Off!
Five Months After Becoming Loser's First Female Winner, She Shares Her Secrets for Staying Slim
She also does at least 90 minutes of cardio and weights workouts six days a week—so even though the 5'5" Vincent, 33, hasn't lost any more weight, the size-27 skirt she wore just after the Loser finale is now "falling off me." That isn't the only change. "I get attention [from men] now," she says. "I'm like, 'What's up with that?' And my brother says, 'It's because you're hot!'"
January 26, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!