Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,183 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 'Manganiello or Manga-Hell No!' Is Our New Favorite Game (VIDEO)
- The Best Photos from the Week of June 22- June 29, 2015
- This Week Will Be One Second Longer – Because of Science!
- Justin Timberlake Sings at Friends' Wedding as He and Jessica Biel Have Fun Weekend Away
- FROM EW: Comedian and Actor Jack Carter Dies at 93
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 29, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 13
Biggest Loser's Ali Vincent Keeping It Off!
Five Months After Becoming Loser's First Female Winner, She Shares Her Secrets for Staying Slim
She also does at least 90 minutes of cardio and weights workouts six days a week—so even though the 5'5" Vincent, 33, hasn't lost any more weight, the size-27 skirt she wore just after the Loser finale is now "falling off me." That isn't the only change. "I get attention [from men] now," she says. "I'm like, 'What's up with that?' And my brother says, 'It's because you're hot!'"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!