Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Pregnant Jessica Biel Heads to a Roller Rink for a Birthday Party (PHOTO)
- The Style Top 5: Amal Clooney Brings Her Glam Street Style to NYC, Iggy Azalea Gets Candid About Her Body and More
- ALF's Series Finale Aired 25 Years Ago, but He Never Truly Left Us
- Tom Brady Gets Serious Air in Cliff Dive: 'Never Doing That Again' (VIDEO)
- Inside Kelly Clarkson and Husband Brandon Blackstock's Grown-up Date Night with Reba McEntire
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 29, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 13
The Hot Trends, Coveted Items and Stylish People We Loved This Year
While carrying twins Vivienne and Knox, Angelina Jolie reveled in "romantic, bohemian and earthy" looks, says the star's stylist Jennifer Rade. Jolie wore flowing stunners by Reem Acra, Gerard Darel and Max Azria, who designed this green showstopper.
Best Courtroom Style
During her divorce trial with ex-husband Peter Cook, Christie Brinkley proved that looking fantastic really is the best revenge.
Hottest Beauty Trend: Neon Nails
Nail salons couldn't keep Essie's Summer Collection—bright $8 polishes with names like "Shorty Pants"—in stock, while stars like Jordin Sparks sported the trend.
The Chloé Paraty ($1,910) spotted on Charlize Theron, Mary-Kate Olsen and Katie Holmes.
Best Age-Defying Style
At 39, Jennifer Aniston looks better than she did during Friends.
Celeb Clothing Line We're Dying to See
Holmes-Yang (a collaboration between Katie Holmes and stylist Jeanne Yang), which the star wore to a premiere in August.
Best Performance by an Accessory
Sarah Jessica Parker's (Carrie Bradshaw) vintage studded belt kept us entertained in Sex and the City.
Look We Didn't Know We Wanted: Cobalt Shoes
Kate Bosworth paired hers with a hot pink dress. Genius!
Best Foreign Affair
Unabashedly high fashion, First Lady of France Carla Bruni conquered the Brits in (bien sur!) Dior.
- CONTRIBUTORS Shayla Byrd,
- Andrea DeSimone,
- Jessica Herndon,
- Joyce Huang,
- Monique Jessen,
- Amy Eliza Keith,
- Samantha McIntyre,
- Isabelle Miller,
- Charlotte Triggs.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!