Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Teresa Giudice Sues Former Bankruptcy Attorney, Blaming Him for Prison Sentence; He Says 'She Did This to Herself'
- Read the Cover Story: The Bachelorette's Kaitlyn and Shawn 'It Was Love At First Sight!'
- Queen of Versailles Stars Jackie & David Siegel Speak Out After Daughter's Fatal Overdose: 'Victoria Didn't Die in Vain'
- George H.W. Bush Gives Two Thumbs Up in New Photo After Fall
- Alabama Is Back! Check Out Their New Song 'Wasn't Through Lovin' You Yet' (FIRST LISTEN)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 29, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 13
Spears Family Reunion!
The Clan Gathers to Celebrate Britney's Sons' Birthdays
It was the first time since Maddie's June 19 birth that the entire Spears family—parents Jamie, 56, and Lynne, 53, brother Bryan, 31, Britney, 26, and Jamie Lynn, 17—has been together. At the party Britney doted on her boys, who cruised around in motorized trucks and jumped in a bouncy house. "You'd never know it was the same girl who shaved her head and had her kids taken away," says a partygoer. (Britany's ex, Kevin Federline, 30, didn't attend.) "She just looked fit and trim and cheerful." The good mood extended to the rest of the clan, who can finally relax after more than a year of drama. Says the partygoer: "They were all hanging out, just having a ball."
- Reported by Wendy Grossman,
- Mary Margaret.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!