Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- RHOA Reunion: Did Apollo Ever Get Physical with Phaedra?
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Daytime Emmys Awards 2015: And the Winners Are ...
- Game of Thrones Recap: 'High Sparrow'
- KUWTK: Rob Says Scott's Drunken Antics Have Him Acting 'Crazy'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 29, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 13
It Takes a Lot of Money to Look This Trashy
Amy Winehouse Uses High-End Labels to Create Her Low-Rent Looks. Here's a Rundown of One of Her Hair-Raising Ensembles
This feminine black lace corset from ultraluxe British designer Temperley London costs $1,275
Her Fendi silk scarf (which Winehouse twisted into a headband) retails for $235
Winehouse rarely performs in anything but Christian Louboutins. These towering peeptoe platforms are $835
- CONTRIBUTORS Shayla Byrd,
- Andrea DeSimone,
- Jessica Herndon,
- Joyce Huang,
- Monique Jessen,
- Amy Eliza Keith,
- Samantha McIntyre,
- Isabelle Miller,
- Charlotte Triggs.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!