Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- FROM EW: Lifetime Is Making a Britney Spears Biopic
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Jenelle Evans Confirms She's Pregnant with Her Third Child – a Baby Girl!
- Madonna Surprises 400 Fans at 25th Anniversary Screening of Madonna: Truth or Dare in N.Y.C.
- Audrina Patridge Introduces Fans to Daughter Kirra – See the Adorable Family Photo!
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 29, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 13
It Takes a Lot of Money to Look This Trashy
Amy Winehouse Uses High-End Labels to Create Her Low-Rent Looks. Here's a Rundown of One of Her Hair-Raising Ensembles
This feminine black lace corset from ultraluxe British designer Temperley London costs $1,275
Her Fendi silk scarf (which Winehouse twisted into a headband) retails for $235
Winehouse rarely performs in anything but Christian Louboutins. These towering peeptoe platforms are $835
- CONTRIBUTORS Shayla Byrd,
- Andrea DeSimone,
- Jessica Herndon,
- Joyce Huang,
- Monique Jessen,
- Amy Eliza Keith,
- Samantha McIntyre,
- Isabelle Miller,
- Charlotte Triggs.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!