Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Prince Harry Takes a New Army Role Helping Injured Soldiers
- The Best Photos from the Week of Jan. 19- Jan. 25, 2015
- Analeigh Tipton Chopped Off Her Own Hair While 'Really Drunk One Sunday'
- Amorous, Snowed-In New Yorkers and Bostonians Seek 'Blizzard Buddies' on Craigslist
- San Francisco Zoo Offering Cockroaches and More Creepy Valentine's Day Gifts for Your Ex
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday January 27, 2015 09:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 29, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 13
There's No Better Way to Get a Leg Up on the Red Carpet Competition Than to Show Off Great Gams
In a strapless Lanvin dress and Tiffany & Co. diamond jewelry at the Cannes Film Festival.
In a Balenciaga dress, Jimmy Choo heels and Fred Leighton jewels at the Toronto Film Festival.
In a silk chiffon Dior dress and Dior platform heels at a fashion show in New York City.
In an Alberta Ferretti dress, Jimmy Choo shoes and Fred Leighton jewels at the Met Costume Institute Gala in N.Y.C.
In a jersey Lauren Conrad Collection dress at the MTV Movie Awards in Universal City, Calif.
BEST BUSTIER TOP
In a Jill Stuart dress, Bochic necklace, Amrapali bracelets and Jimmy Choo shoes at the ESPY Awards in L.A.
- CONTRIBUTORS Shayla Byrd,
- Andrea DeSimone,
- Jessica Herndon,
- Joyce Huang,
- Monique Jessen,
- Amy Eliza Keith,
- Samantha McIntyre,
- Isabelle Miller,
- Charlotte Triggs.
January 26, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!