Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Sandra Lee Expresses Gratitude to Fellow Cancer Patients: 'Thank You for Giving Me Hope'
- Read the Cover Story: The Duggars' Dark Secrets
- Inside Reese Witherspoon, Sarah Michelle Gellar and Selma Blair's Cruel Intentions Reunion: See Pics & Video!
- 99-Year-Old Woman Receives 16,000 Birthday Cards from Strangers
- Melissa Rivers Misses Everything About Mom Joan, Even Her Criticisms
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 15, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 11
From Runway Models to Rock Stars, These Famous Parents Are Adding Creative Touches to Baby Clothes
Soap star Cameron Mathison's wife designs modern basics. Tulip Top in pale blue and hot pink, $17; keaandjoby.com.
ROCK STAR BABY
Pirate Hoodie Suit from the Bon Jovi drummer, $49; gtbaby.com for stores.
From the wife of Blink 182's Mark Hoppus. Madden-2 onesie, $34; childishclothing.com.
KIMORA LEE SIMMONS
Like her grown-up Baby Phat line—but for babies! Onesie set in Pink Carnation, $20; babyphat.com for more info.
The model's collection is handmade in Ethiopia. Embroidered dress, $175; YOYA, 646-336-6844.
The singer calls the line an "extension of [her] music." Twofer long-sleeve top in Ready Steady Gwen, $48; harajukulovers.com.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!