Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kelly Clarkson: I Give Back Because 'My Life Couldn't Be Better'
- Read the Cover Story: The Untold Love Story Behind American Sniper
- VIDEO: Amy Schumer Gets Overly Friendly with Anna Kendrick in MTV Movie Awards Promo
- Heroes Among Us: Twin Sisters Inspire Hope for Those with Epilepsy
- Sam Smith on Adele Comparisons and Giving His Grammy to Beyoncé
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Thursday January 29, 2015 05:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 15, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 11
From Runway Models to Rock Stars, These Famous Parents Are Adding Creative Touches to Baby Clothes
Soap star Cameron Mathison's wife designs modern basics. Tulip Top in pale blue and hot pink, $17; keaandjoby.com.
ROCK STAR BABY
Pirate Hoodie Suit from the Bon Jovi drummer, $49; gtbaby.com for stores.
From the wife of Blink 182's Mark Hoppus. Madden-2 onesie, $34; childishclothing.com.
KIMORA LEE SIMMONS
Like her grown-up Baby Phat line—but for babies! Onesie set in Pink Carnation, $20; babyphat.com for more info.
The model's collection is handmade in Ethiopia. Embroidered dress, $175; YOYA, 646-336-6844.
The singer calls the line an "extension of [her] music." Twofer long-sleeve top in Ready Steady Gwen, $48; harajukulovers.com.
January 29, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!