Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Scrapbooking & Scoring Winning Goals: 5 Things to Know About World Cup Hero Carli Lloyd
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- That '70s Wedding! Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Are Married
- #IBelieveWeCanWin: Celebrities Cheer Team USA to Victory During the World Cup Final
- U.S. Beats Japan in Women's World Cup Final
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 15, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 11
From Runway Models to Rock Stars, These Famous Parents Are Adding Creative Touches to Baby Clothes
Soap star Cameron Mathison's wife designs modern basics. Tulip Top in pale blue and hot pink, $17; keaandjoby.com.
ROCK STAR BABY
Pirate Hoodie Suit from the Bon Jovi drummer, $49; gtbaby.com for stores.
From the wife of Blink 182's Mark Hoppus. Madden-2 onesie, $34; childishclothing.com.
KIMORA LEE SIMMONS
Like her grown-up Baby Phat line—but for babies! Onesie set in Pink Carnation, $20; babyphat.com for more info.
The model's collection is handmade in Ethiopia. Embroidered dress, $175; YOYA, 646-336-6844.
The singer calls the line an "extension of [her] music." Twofer long-sleeve top in Ready Steady Gwen, $48; harajukulovers.com.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!