- Kyle Richards Opens Up About Sister Kim's Sobriety and Their 'Very Difficult' Relationship: 'We Will Probably Always Be a Work in Progress'
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- VIDEO: See Ted Cruz Act Out a Famous Scene from The Princess Bride – At Church
- Pennsylvania Cop Responding to Alleged Domestic Violence Call Shot Dead
- John Legend on First-Time Fatherhood: 'I Really Hope We'll Be Good Parents'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- September 08, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 10
Stars' Childhood Summer Vacations!
The Jersey Shore, Disneyland and ... the Parthenon? Celebs Share Pics from the Summer Spots They Loved as Kids
Age 10: Grand Ole Opry, Nashville, 1993
When Underwood took a tour of the Opry Museum—and a spin on the museum's mock stage—on a family trip in 1993, she never imagined that in 2008 she would be inducted into the Grand Ole Opry—country music's highest honor.
Age 13: New Jersey Shore, 1984
Before he hit it big as boss Daniel Meade on Ugly Betty, Mabius (right) was a Jersey kid and vacationed at the seaside with Chris Jones, his best friend from elementary school.
Age 12: Cheerleading camp, South Carolina, 1978
"That's me at cheerleading camp as a JV cheerleader," says the Access Hollywood host, 42. "I was so excited to make the team, because I was only 12. But it was traumatizing: I got homesick, and those competition routines were hard!"
Age 19: Disneyland, 1999
"Disneyland is one of our favorite places," says the reality star, 27 (with, from left to right, stepdad Bruce Jenner, brother Rob, sister Kourtney, mom Kris and sisters Kendall, Khloe and Kylie). "My parents would set up a private breakfast with Cinderella, and we'd always go on the 'It's a Small World' ride; it's our favorite! We know all the words, and we sing along."
Age 7: New Jersey shore, 1975
"This is me down at the shore," says the 30 Rock actress, 39. "It's a bit of a time-capsule photo: the Wonder Woman towel, the missing front tooth, the macramé pot holder I was making ... 'nuf said."
Age 13 mos.: Athens, 1968
The CSI: NY star, 41, got a piggyback ride from mom Connie on her first of many trips to visit relatives in Greece. "We went every other year," she says. "We'd always take the family shot in front of the Parthenon."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!