Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Matchmaker Wanted: Find This Harvard MBA a Girlfriend and He'll Pay You $10,000
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- Caitlyn Jenner Shares Patriotic Message on the 4th of July: 'I'm Free to Be Me'
- Inside JFK's Cool Dad Moment – After John Jr.'s White House Jungle Gym Fall
- PEOPLE Exclusive: Kendra Wilkinson Reveals Why She Can't Really Have a Six-Pack Right Now
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 15, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 11
See If You Can Find the Differences in These Two Pictures
American Idol vets Simon Cowell, Paula Abdul and Randy Jackson embrace new judge Kara DioGuardi at the Aug. 26 N.Y.C. auditions for the eighth season (premiering in January). Says songwriter DioGuardi, 37: "I'm going to be a straight shooter and say it like I see it."
CHANGES KEEP SCORE
1. Simon's T-shirt is now a V-neck.
2. Paula's shirt is covering her shoulder.
3. Randy is wearing different glasses.
4. The chain of Randy's necklace is red.
5. Randy is sporting an American Idol belt buckle.
6. Another staircase has been added, top right.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!