Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- What Did Transgender 6-Year-Old Devina Keswani Do After Her Big Announcement?
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Miss World Canada Blocked from Entering China to Compete in Pageant
- Khloé Kardashain on Exercise and Feeling Down: 'I Have So Much Energy When I Am Angry'
- Witnesses Recall Terror of Planned Parenthood Shooting: 'He Lifted His Shirt Up and He Had Holes in His Chest'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 15, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 11
See If You Can Find the Differences in These Two Pictures
American Idol vets Simon Cowell, Paula Abdul and Randy Jackson embrace new judge Kara DioGuardi at the Aug. 26 N.Y.C. auditions for the eighth season (premiering in January). Says songwriter DioGuardi, 37: "I'm going to be a straight shooter and say it like I see it."
CHANGES KEEP SCORE
1. Simon's T-shirt is now a V-neck.
2. Paula's shirt is covering her shoulder.
3. Randy is wearing different glasses.
4. The chain of Randy's necklace is red.
5. Randy is sporting an American Idol belt buckle.
6. Another staircase has been added, top right.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!