Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Larry King Steps Out in His Trademark Suspenders After Denying Wife Shawn's Affair and Breakup
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Hometown Hero! Aly Raisman Celebrates Her Return to the U.S. with 'Aly Raisman Day'
- John Legend on Daddy Duties and Helping Make the World a Better Place for Daughter Luna
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Party in New York City Ahead of Her VMA Performance
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 15, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 11
See If You Can Find the Differences in These Two Pictures
American Idol vets Simon Cowell, Paula Abdul and Randy Jackson embrace new judge Kara DioGuardi at the Aug. 26 N.Y.C. auditions for the eighth season (premiering in January). Says songwriter DioGuardi, 37: "I'm going to be a straight shooter and say it like I see it."
CHANGES KEEP SCORE
1. Simon's T-shirt is now a V-neck.
2. Paula's shirt is covering her shoulder.
3. Randy is wearing different glasses.
4. The chain of Randy's necklace is red.
5. Randy is sporting an American Idol belt buckle.
6. Another staircase has been added, top right.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!