Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Comic-Con Has Started – and Fans Are Going All Out with Their Costumes
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- RHONJ's Teresa Giudice Struggles to Balance Motherhood with Post-Prison Restrictions: 'It's Hard to Be Monitored All the Time'
- 7 Times Jennifer Lopez & Her Rock-Hard Abs Made Us Forget She's 47
- We Performed Circus Acts with Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 15, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 11
See If You Can Find the Differences in These Two Pictures
American Idol vets Simon Cowell, Paula Abdul and Randy Jackson embrace new judge Kara DioGuardi at the Aug. 26 N.Y.C. auditions for the eighth season (premiering in January). Says songwriter DioGuardi, 37: "I'm going to be a straight shooter and say it like I see it."
CHANGES KEEP SCORE
1. Simon's T-shirt is now a V-neck.
2. Paula's shirt is covering her shoulder.
3. Randy is wearing different glasses.
4. The chain of Randy's necklace is red.
5. Randy is sporting an American Idol belt buckle.
6. Another staircase has been added, top right.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!