Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Hilary Duff Doesn't Need to 'Look Absolutely Perfect in a Bathing Suit'
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- Newlywed Nurse Performs Life-Saving Chest Compressions on Stranger – While Wearing Her Wedding Dress!
- Police Had Responded to Three Suicide Attempts at Home of Texas Mother Who Killed Her Daughters
- Women Are 19 Times More Likely to Land a Job Interview If They Wear a Low-Cut Shirt in Application Photo, Study Finds
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 15, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 11
These Celeb-Tested Products Are Gentle on the Environment
Jessica Alba cradles Honor in an organic cotton Market sling. $129; serenaandlily.com.
Isla Fisher was gifted with Halo's organic cotton SleepSack for baby Olive. $32.95; halosleep.com.
Salma Hayek and Trista Sutter are fans of this frozen organic baby food. $5.99; wholefoodsmarket.com for stores.
GROWING UP GREEN!
Rocker Sheryl Crow keeps Wyatt's bottom clean with these chlorine-free wipes. $5.49; drugstore.com.
Debra Messing swears by their organic bath products for son Roman, 4. $10.99--$16.49; littletwig.com.
These organic cotton blankets are a favorite of Mariska Hargitay and August, 2. $44--$130; robbieadrian.com.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!