Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Convicted 'Grim Sleeper' Serial Killer Lonnie Franklin Faces Woman He is Accused of Gang Raping When She Was a Teen
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Alice Through the Looking Glass and 8 Other Iconic Alan Rickman Performances
- All The Ways Blac Chyna Has Helped Rob Kardashian Break Out of His Comfort Zone
- A Day in Our Life: Fifth Harmony Takes People Behind the Scenes at the Billboard Music Awards
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 15, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 11
These Celeb-Tested Products Are Gentle on the Environment
Jessica Alba cradles Honor in an organic cotton Market sling. $129; serenaandlily.com.
Isla Fisher was gifted with Halo's organic cotton SleepSack for baby Olive. $32.95; halosleep.com.
Salma Hayek and Trista Sutter are fans of this frozen organic baby food. $5.99; wholefoodsmarket.com for stores.
GROWING UP GREEN!
Rocker Sheryl Crow keeps Wyatt's bottom clean with these chlorine-free wipes. $5.49; drugstore.com.
Debra Messing swears by their organic bath products for son Roman, 4. $10.99--$16.49; littletwig.com.
These organic cotton blankets are a favorite of Mariska Hargitay and August, 2. $44--$130; robbieadrian.com.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!