Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Major Kid! DJ Khaled Shows He Can't Wait to Be a Dad at the MTV Video Music Awards
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Rihanna Opens the 2016 MTV VMAs with a Showstopping Medley of Her Biggest Hits
- How Beyoncé Made a Powerful Black Lives Matter Statement on the VMAs Carpet
- From Amped-Up Cat Eyes to Sexy, Wet Hair, Here Are the Hottest VMAs Beauty Trends
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 15, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 11
These Celeb-Tested Products Are Gentle on the Environment
Jessica Alba cradles Honor in an organic cotton Market sling. $129; serenaandlily.com.
Isla Fisher was gifted with Halo's organic cotton SleepSack for baby Olive. $32.95; halosleep.com.
Salma Hayek and Trista Sutter are fans of this frozen organic baby food. $5.99; wholefoodsmarket.com for stores.
GROWING UP GREEN!
Rocker Sheryl Crow keeps Wyatt's bottom clean with these chlorine-free wipes. $5.49; drugstore.com.
Debra Messing swears by their organic bath products for son Roman, 4. $10.99--$16.49; littletwig.com.
These organic cotton blankets are a favorite of Mariska Hargitay and August, 2. $44--$130; robbieadrian.com.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!