Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 'No Excuses Mom' Maria Kang Shares Unedited, 'Unapologetic' Bikini Photo After Gaining 10 Lbs.
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Dog Whose Ears Were Cut Off with Pliers Is Ready for Forever Home
- Jennifer Lawrence, Rihanna and Kate Moss Make Dior the Most Star-Studded Runway Show of Paris Fashion Week
- 'Chocolate Prince!' Jacques Torres Welcomes Son Pierre – See the Adorable Photos
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 30, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 18
Pumpkin Patch Kids
Halloween-Happy Celebs and Their Munchkins Seek the Perfect Squash
"Coco wants to be a princess," said David Arquette of his and Courteney Cox Arquette's 2-year-old daughter's costume, "which isn't very original for her–she dresses like one a lot."
WEST HOLLYWOOD OCT. 14
An expectant Heidi Klum's tummy fit right in while she browsed with husband Seal, her daughter Leni, 2, hitching a ride with Seal, and their son, Henry, 1.
WEST HOLLYWOOD OCT. 15
Meg Ryan and daughter Daisy True (adopted from China last December) share their first jack-o-lantern season together.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!