Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Boyfriend Of Murdered British Soap Star Sian Blake To Be Extradited to Britain to Face Triple Murder Charges
- Read the Cover Story: Ryan Reynolds: Sexiest Dad Alive
- The Outlander Season 2 Trailer Is Here – and We've Got All the Scoop on That Red Dress
- Madonna Longs for 'Days of Innocence' with Son Rocco as Custody Battle Rages on: 'How I Miss This Time'
- Sacha Baron Cohen Shocks Again! Shows Brothers Grimsby Clip Too Graphic for TV to Jimmy Kimmel Live! Audience
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 08, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 15
Get the Look: Gossip Girl
From Serena's Bohemian Ensemble to Blair's Old-Money Glamour, Here's How to Get Their Looks For Less
On Gossip Girl, the CW's new drama about slick Manhattan teens, even the "poor" kids wear Marc Jacobs. (The heiresses get to choose between Chanel and Gaultier.) "We'd hang out in front of the private schools on the Upper East Side and see girls in Tory Burch flats and Balenciaga bags with their uniforms," says costume designer Eric Daman. "These girls are fashion savvy—and very wealthy." Here's how to get the look at prices teens without an AmEx Black can afford.
SERENA VAN DER WOODSEN
HER LOOK: Bohemian ensembles artfully thrown together. "Her style is very Kate Moss," says Lively, 20. "And she accessorizes like crazy."
Forever 21 denim vest, $19.80; forever21.com.
Puella Perfect Cami in Sienna, $58; puellagirl.com.
Paper Denim & Cloth jeans, $98; revolve clothing.com.
Naturalizer Campbell suede boots, $99; naturalizer.com.
DiTrinity necklace, $99; ditrinity.com.
Black lace V-neck dress, $79.99; Marshalls, marshallsonline.com for stores.
NaNa bamboo pump, $55.89; endless.com.
HER LOOK: Old-money glamour. With impeccable hair and makeup, of course. "Her look is a little bit reserved, with a sexy edge," says Meester, 21. "And she can afford anything she wants!"
HER LOOK: Vintage chic. The girl's on a budget! "She sews an old dress to look like a new one that she saw in the windows of Bendels," says Momsen, 14.
Naughty Monkey Picnic in the Park pump, $59.95; endless.com.
Forever 21 strapless dress, $27.80; forever21.com.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!