Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Chris Soules's Bachelor Blog: 'I Knew Things Were About to Get Very Real'
- The Best Photos from the Week of Feb. 23- Mar. 1, 2015
- PLL Recap: A Couple Breaks Up, Another Liar Is Charged in Mona's Murder
- 19 Kids & Counting Recap: Jessa and Ben Receive Their Wedding Invitations, Shop for Flowers
- Jennifer Garner: My Favorite Role Is 'Mommy'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 26, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 22
Q&A With Blake Lively
As Trust Fund Baby Serena van der Woodsen, Blake Lively is Mired in a World of Trash-Talking Prepsters
What did your classmates say about you? I was in a show choir. I can't sing or dance to save my life, but I was very passionate. People said my parents paid the choir director to let me in. It was actually the parents who started that one!
And now? I can't go out to dinner with a friend without it being, "romance!" Like with [costar] Penn [Badgley]: I've known him since I was 11 years old. He's one of my best friends in the city, but because he's male it's going to be a "Romance Alert!"
Who do you hang out with on-set? My best friend on-set is probably my hairstylist!
Ever want to walk away wearing one of Serena's glam designer gowns? Which time? I'm guilty of going to a fitting, then going out to buy the same outfit. It's been a problem for my bank account!
It's 5 a.m. and you're on-set: coffee or Red Bull? Soy lattes get me through my day!
March 03, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!