Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- VIDEO: Fear the Walking Dead: Los Angeles Is Hit with a 'Strange Virus' in First Promo
- The Style Top 5: Amal Clooney Brings Her Glam Street Style to NYC, Iggy Azalea Gets Candid About Her Body and More
- The Walking Dead Finale Recap: Keeping the Wolves from the Door
- RHOA Recap: The Housewives Head to the Philippines (with a Lot of Baggage)
- Justin Timberlake Almost Stole Taylor Swift's iHeartRadio Award
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 26, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 22
Q&A With Blake Lively
As Trust Fund Baby Serena van der Woodsen, Blake Lively is Mired in a World of Trash-Talking Prepsters
What did your classmates say about you? I was in a show choir. I can't sing or dance to save my life, but I was very passionate. People said my parents paid the choir director to let me in. It was actually the parents who started that one!
And now? I can't go out to dinner with a friend without it being, "romance!" Like with [costar] Penn [Badgley]: I've known him since I was 11 years old. He's one of my best friends in the city, but because he's male it's going to be a "Romance Alert!"
Who do you hang out with on-set? My best friend on-set is probably my hairstylist!
Ever want to walk away wearing one of Serena's glam designer gowns? Which time? I'm guilty of going to a fitting, then going out to buy the same outfit. It's been a problem for my bank account!
It's 5 a.m. and you're on-set: coffee or Red Bull? Soy lattes get me through my day!
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!