Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- FROM EW: Angelina Jolie in Talks to Star in Afghanistan War Drama Shoot Like a Girl
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Justin Bieber Must Report for Deposition or Face Arrest in Miami Photographer Lawsuit
- Wife of Deepwater Horizon Victim Breaks Down as She Recalls Husband's Last Trip Home Before Death: 'Jason, Would Have Never Let Me Worry'
- Amber Rose Will 'Embrace Her Body' In a Sexy DWTS Routine After Feeling Body Shamed By Julianne Hough, Says Source
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 15, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 11
Q&A With Ed Westwick
Gossip Girl's Resident Playboy Dishes About the Teen Drama's New Season
The Blair thing will be a strong theme throughout the whole season. Does he love her? Does he not love her? He's trying to work that out.
There are rumors that you're a womanizer like your character. Well?
I'm not a player. I'm going to get a tattoo that reads "I heart romance." I saw it on a bathroom wall in a bar. I'm the last of the romantics, so it's perfect for me.
Why do you think women are attracted to you?
They want Chuck, not me. Chicks dig a bad boy. They're just really into the character.
There are also rumors that you're dating costar Chace Crawford.
It's very comical. We're two lads who are very close friends, but we're as straight as they come.
Aside from such rumors, is there anything else annoying about being on Gossip Girl?
Shaving every day. Chuck's supposed to be 17, so he can't have scruff yet. I get the makeup artist to shave me, because she just does it better. Poor Penn [Badgley] has to shave his chest—that's worse.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!