Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- RuPaul's Drag Race: Ross Mathews Talks News Queens, New Judges in Season 7
- The Style Top 5: Cara Delevingne Gets Handsy With Her BFFs, Kim Kardashian's Unique Way of Thanking Her Fans and More
- Are Beyoncé and Cara Delevingne Recording Music Together?
- Who Just Named Taylor Swift Godmother to Her Baby?
- RHOA: Why Did Phaedra Parks Take A Swing at Kenya Moore?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 15, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 11
Q&A With Ed Westwick
Gossip Girl's Resident Playboy Dishes About the Teen Drama's New Season
The Blair thing will be a strong theme throughout the whole season. Does he love her? Does he not love her? He's trying to work that out.
There are rumors that you're a womanizer like your character. Well?
I'm not a player. I'm going to get a tattoo that reads "I heart romance." I saw it on a bathroom wall in a bar. I'm the last of the romantics, so it's perfect for me.
Why do you think women are attracted to you?
They want Chuck, not me. Chicks dig a bad boy. They're just really into the character.
There are also rumors that you're dating costar Chace Crawford.
It's very comical. We're two lads who are very close friends, but we're as straight as they come.
Aside from such rumors, is there anything else annoying about being on Gossip Girl?
Shaving every day. Chuck's supposed to be 17, so he can't have scruff yet. I get the makeup artist to shave me, because she just does it better. Poor Penn [Badgley] has to shave his chest—that's worse.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!