Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kim Kardashian's Exposed Email Instructs Mom Kris Jenner to Stop Dressing Like a Pilgrim
- The Style Top 5: The Best Star Style From the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- Lance Bass and Michael Turchin: Our Love Story
- WATCH: Garth Brooks Joins Justin Timberlake on Stage to Sing 'Friends in Low Places'
- Stephen Collins: A Woman Repeatedly Exposed Herself to Me When I Was a Boy
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Saturday December 20, 2014 11:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 19, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 19
Five Gossip Girl Secrets Revealed
Inside the Gossip Girl Cast's Private Lives!
Cast mates rushed to the actresses' defense after New York magazine reported Lively (left) and Meester "avoid each other like the plague" on the set. "It's B.S.," says Ed Westwick. Adds Penn Badgley: "They get along famously." So what's the real deal? "They don't hate each other," says an insider. "They're just different. Leighton has her own crowd, which isn't Blake's scene at all."
2. ARE BLAKE & PENN DATING?
Badgley escorted Lively to a party after the Met gala in New York City—but played coy when asked if they're just friends. "I can't say and I won't," he said. "People can speculate all they want." Well, a source spotted Badgley, 21, and Lively, 20, getting cozy April 30 between scenes. "He was touching her and hugging her. He even kissed her shoulder."
3. WHAT'S UP WITH CHACE'S LOVE LIFE?
Sure, he got flirty with a mystery brunette at N.Y.C.'s Azza lounge April 27, but word is that no one has truly captured Crawford's heart since his split earlier this year from Carrie Underwood. "He's focused on his career and hangs with his friends right now," a friend tells Scoop.
4. IS LEIGHTON HOOKING UP WITH A CO-STAR?
She partied with actor Sebastian Stan—who once appeared in a GG episode—in Las Vegas May 3. "They were definitely together," said an eyewitness. "But it seemed more of a fun vacation than a romance."
5. CONNOR PAOLO TALKS ABOUT HIS CHARACTER COMING OUT
The actor, 17, learned that his character, Eric, is gay from producers last month.
YOUR INITIAL REACTION?
I didn't see it coming, but that's the point. I wasn't uncomfortable with it.
WERE YOU NERVOUS?
It's the producers giving me more screen time and a chance to prove myself as an actor. I want to do justice to the character. It is simply another character development.
ARE YOU DATING ANYONE?
I've had a girlfriend for eight months. I've brought her by the set a lot so she's met the cast and been indoctrinated into our family.
December 20, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!