Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Pregnant Megan Fox 'Hears Messages' from Her Unborn Child: 'This Baby Wanted Me to Live Somewhere Else So We're Moving'
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Texas Zookeeper Who Raised Harambe Mourns Death of Gorilla: 'It's Like Losing a Family Member'
- Drug Overdose Expected in the Deaths of Two Florida Concertgoers
- Alleged Gunman Deliberately Went 'Off the Radar' For Hours Before Firing 212 Rounds in Deadly Spree in Houston, Say Police
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 19, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 19
Five Gossip Girl Secrets Revealed
Inside the Gossip Girl Cast's Private Lives!
Cast mates rushed to the actresses' defense after New York magazine reported Lively (left) and Meester "avoid each other like the plague" on the set. "It's B.S.," says Ed Westwick. Adds Penn Badgley: "They get along famously." So what's the real deal? "They don't hate each other," says an insider. "They're just different. Leighton has her own crowd, which isn't Blake's scene at all."
2. ARE BLAKE & PENN DATING?
Badgley escorted Lively to a party after the Met gala in New York City—but played coy when asked if they're just friends. "I can't say and I won't," he said. "People can speculate all they want." Well, a source spotted Badgley, 21, and Lively, 20, getting cozy April 30 between scenes. "He was touching her and hugging her. He even kissed her shoulder."
3. WHAT'S UP WITH CHACE'S LOVE LIFE?
Sure, he got flirty with a mystery brunette at N.Y.C.'s Azza lounge April 27, but word is that no one has truly captured Crawford's heart since his split earlier this year from Carrie Underwood. "He's focused on his career and hangs with his friends right now," a friend tells Scoop.
4. IS LEIGHTON HOOKING UP WITH A CO-STAR?
She partied with actor Sebastian Stan—who once appeared in a GG episode—in Las Vegas May 3. "They were definitely together," said an eyewitness. "But it seemed more of a fun vacation than a romance."
5. CONNOR PAOLO TALKS ABOUT HIS CHARACTER COMING OUT
The actor, 17, learned that his character, Eric, is gay from producers last month.
YOUR INITIAL REACTION?
I didn't see it coming, but that's the point. I wasn't uncomfortable with it.
WERE YOU NERVOUS?
It's the producers giving me more screen time and a chance to prove myself as an actor. I want to do justice to the character. It is simply another character development.
ARE YOU DATING ANYONE?
I've had a girlfriend for eight months. I've brought her by the set a lot so she's met the cast and been indoctrinated into our family.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!