Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Lawrence of Arabia Star Omar Sharif Is Suffering from Alzheimer's, Says Son
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- What Happened When Ray Liotta and Christopher Walken Sat Next to Each Other on a Flight?
- Never Hear 'You Look Tired' Again – Thanks to This Beauty Product
- Police Recover Body in Hudson River Near Where Kayaker Disappeared
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 07, 2005
- Vol. 64
- No. 19
Guess Who's Dressed for Halloween!
Costume or Not? The Answers (Listed at the Bottom of the Page) May Frighten You
Part mobster (gold chain, open shirt), part gangsta (headscarf), part Elvis (silver shades), all for charity, James Gandolfini readies for the ride home after cochairing a Dream Halloween bash that raised more than $500,000 for the Children Affected by AIDS Foundation.
UNIVERSAL CITY, CALIF., OCT. 23
At camp Ronald McDonald for Good Times' Halloween Carnival, Jerry O'Connell happily heads off to read to kids after playing Clifford the Big Red Dog. "It was so hot, man!" said the Crossing Jordan star of his getup.
LOS ANGELES, OCT. 21
Posh Spice dressed as new Sesame Street resident Puffleupagus? Nope. Victoria Beckham is just strutting her colorful, everyday style while put shopping. She's visiting the West Coast for the L.A. spring fashion shows.
LOS ANGELES, OCT. 22
Now that's hot! Tyra Banks kicks off the Halloween edition of her talk show posing as Paris Hilton. The host topped off her four-hour transformation with a tiara and a stand-in Tinkerbell.
NEW YORK CITY, OCT. 23
Though he's dressed as a Port Authority cop, it's all in a day's work for Nicolas Cage on his first day of filming Oliver Stone's as-yet-untitled movie about 9/11.
BURBANK, CALIF. OCT. 19
UNICEF ambassador Alyssa Milano dons a bindi and a traditional Bangladeshi sari for a screening of the documentary The Concert for Bangladesh Revisited with George Harrison and Friends.
1. Costume 2. Costume 3. Not 4. Costume 5. Costume (but not for Halloween—he's on a movie set) 6. Not
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!