Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kate Hudson Dons Matching Pink Fringe Bikini with Stylist in Las Vegas
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Chrissy Teigen Shares Bath Time With Baby Luna – See the Adorable Snap!
- Justin Bieber (Finally!) Cuts His Dreadlocks Off – See His Fresh Haircut
- Blind Afghanistan War Veteran Will Go for Gold at Paralympic Games in Rio
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 30, 2008
- Vol. 69
- No. 25
Hot Dancing Duo
Dancing with the Stars Pros and Bandmates Mark Ballas and Derek Hough Help Each Other Stand Out From the Dating Herd
Pros on Dancing with the Stars, childhood friends and bandmates
EVER BEEN INTERESTED IN THE SAME GIRL?
MB: We were 12. So that doesn't really count. It was like, "I want to hold her hand." "No, I get to!"
WHAT GIRLS ARE OFF-LIMITS?
MB: I dated his sister [Julianne Hough].
DH: It didn't bother me because it was Mark, so I guess no girls are really off-limits.
IS DANCING A BIG PART OF YOUR SOCIAL LIFE?
MB: I'm not that much of a club dancer.
DH: Me neither. We're kind of wallflowers. We don't go to clubs to pick up girls. We're not a "Night at the Roxbury" kind of thing.
Get exclusive video of this shoot at PEOPLE.COM/BACHELORS
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!