Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- FROM EW: T.I. Apologizes for Saying a Woman Can't Be President: 'My Comments Were Unequivocally Insensitive and Wrong'
- Read the Cover Story: How Blake Shelton Is Moving On After Split
- Yum! Watch Karlie Kloss Make Her Signature 'Apple Krisp' Recipe (VIDEO)
- The Voice Alum RaeLynn Is Engaged! See the Ring
- Jennifer Lawrence's Most Badass Quotes
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 08, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 18
Dancing star Stacy Keibler Heads PEOPLE's Class of 2006 Newbies
YOU KNOW HER FROM: The second season of TV's Dancing with the Stars.
BEFORE THAT: The 5′11″ Keibler scored big bucks as a pro wrestler with the WWE. Her contract ends in July.
FOR THE RECORD: Her legs are 41 5/8″ from hip to heel. "People ask me all the time if they are insured." They are not.
GROWING UP: "I was gangly. I had no butt. I had braces, teased hair."
COMING INTO HER OWN: "Wrestling was the first time I realized I had beauty, because I was so different from the other girls—and I wasn't the best, yet I was still a fan favorite."
October 10, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!