Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Khloé Kardashian's Airport Outfit Includes Lingerie (Of Course It Does)
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- WATCH: How to Get Rachel McAdams’ Gorgeous Wavy Hairstyle
- Grumpy Cat Joins Cast of Broadway's 'Cats'
- WATCH: Are Nate Berkus and Jeremiah Brent Hollywood's Latest House Flippers? Not Exactly
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 08, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 18
Dancing star Stacy Keibler Heads PEOPLE's Class of 2006 Newbies
YOU KNOW HER FROM: The second season of TV's Dancing with the Stars.
BEFORE THAT: The 5′11″ Keibler scored big bucks as a pro wrestler with the WWE. Her contract ends in July.
FOR THE RECORD: Her legs are 41 5/8″ from hip to heel. "People ask me all the time if they are insured." They are not.
GROWING UP: "I was gangly. I had no butt. I had braces, teased hair."
COMING INTO HER OWN: "Wrestling was the first time I realized I had beauty, because I was so different from the other girls—and I wasn't the best, yet I was still a fan favorite."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!