Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,168 covers and 54,870 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Prince William, Kate & George Make Their Way to Buckingham Palace for Christmas Party
- Read the Cover Story: Family and Friends Remember Robin Williams
- Pennsylvania Shooting Suspect Never Saw Combat, Says Marine Who Served with Him
- Sony Cancels Release of The Interview
- American Horror Story's Naomi Grossman: 'Viewers Will be Satiated' by Pepper's Backstory
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Wednesday December 17, 2014 06:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 25, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 25
Maksim's Hot Advice
Dancing Pro Maksim Chmerkovskiy Dishes on His Best Way of Impressing a Date
The 27-year-old pro from Dancing with the Stars says that he works "hard for this body, so when I dress it's like a business card. I'm not insecure. I like fitted clothes."
"I know my assets so I don't have a problem opening my shirt. I notice women looking at my chest all the time. If you want to look at my chest, go ahead. I shave my chest. I don't have a full chest of hair, but even if I did, I would get rid of it. I don't like it. I don't wax—that will give you a rash!"
A DATE DOESN'T HAVE TO DANCE LIKE A STAR BUT ...
"She needs to have rhythm of some kind because she's going to pull me on the dance floor and if she can't dance, it's going to be weird."
SEE A VIDEO OF MAKSIM AT people.com/bachelors
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!