Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Matt Damon on His Jason Bourne Costar: Everyone Wants Alicia Vikander Right Now
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Snuggles on Set! John Stamos and Dave Coulier Take a 'Quick Power Nappy' Before Taping Fuller House Season 2
- 'I Cried for an Hour': Sandy Hook Parents Return to 'Sacred Ground' at Site of School Massacre
- Find Out How Orlando Bloom Inspired Part of Katy Perry's DNC Speech
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 25, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 25
Maksim's Hot Advice
Dancing Pro Maksim Chmerkovskiy Dishes on His Best Way of Impressing a Date
The 27-year-old pro from Dancing with the Stars says that he works "hard for this body, so when I dress it's like a business card. I'm not insecure. I like fitted clothes."
"I know my assets so I don't have a problem opening my shirt. I notice women looking at my chest all the time. If you want to look at my chest, go ahead. I shave my chest. I don't have a full chest of hair, but even if I did, I would get rid of it. I don't like it. I don't wax—that will give you a rash!"
A DATE DOESN'T HAVE TO DANCE LIKE A STAR BUT ...
"She needs to have rhythm of some kind because she's going to pull me on the dance floor and if she can't dance, it's going to be weird."
SEE A VIDEO OF MAKSIM AT people.com/bachelors
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!