Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Bobbi Kristina Brown: Inside the Troubled Life of Whitney Houston's Daughter
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Bobbi Kristina & Nick: Their Love in Photos
- Cat Uses Husky as Bed Because Why Not? (VIDEO)
- Justin Timberlake's Changing Looks!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday February 01, 2015 02:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 25, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 25
Maksim's Hot Advice
Dancing Pro Maksim Chmerkovskiy Dishes on His Best Way of Impressing a Date
The 27-year-old pro from Dancing with the Stars says that he works "hard for this body, so when I dress it's like a business card. I'm not insecure. I like fitted clothes."
"I know my assets so I don't have a problem opening my shirt. I notice women looking at my chest all the time. If you want to look at my chest, go ahead. I shave my chest. I don't have a full chest of hair, but even if I did, I would get rid of it. I don't like it. I don't wax—that will give you a rash!"
A DATE DOESN'T HAVE TO DANCE LIKE A STAR BUT ...
"She needs to have rhythm of some kind because she's going to pull me on the dance floor and if she can't dance, it's going to be weird."
SEE A VIDEO OF MAKSIM AT people.com/bachelors
January 31, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!