Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 3 Dead, 9 Injured in Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood Shooting; Suspect Identified and in Custody
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Left with a Thanksgiving Mess? Let These Hollywood Hotties Clean Up for You
- VIDEO: Watch Heavyweight Champ Wladimir Klitschko's Pre-Fight Serenade to 'Wind Beneath My Wings'
- Selena Gomez on the Difficulties of Dating: 'I Would Love to Date Older Guys' But 'I Look 16'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 13, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 15
New Kids on the Block: Homecoming Kings
The Boys from Boston Brought Their Reunion Tour to Beantown, Where Die-Hard Fans (and Donnie Wahlberg!) Were Moved to Tears
Onstage "I can look at them and know exactly what's going through their minds," says Jonathan Knight of his bandmates.
"Wahlbergs who aren't even related to me are coming," says Donnie (preshow with his mom, Alma).
"We have a serene backstage," says Jordan Knight (left), hanging out in the dressing room with Joey McIntyre (center) and Danny Wood.
"We have finally arrived at the place we always wanted to be," Donnie told about 13,000 fans, after getting teary onstage.
BACKSTAGE WITH THE KIDS
One tour must-have for Joey, 35, Danny, 39, Donnie, 39, and brothers Jonathan, 39, and Jordan, 38? Chocolate. "We have a light dinner of candy bars" after shows, jokes Jordan. Adds Donnie: "Twix and Kit Kats!" Life has been one big sugar high since the reunited fivesome hit the road last month on their first tour in almost 15 years. While certain things have changed—the baby of the group has a baby on the bus!—the thrill remains the same. Says Joey: "This is one of those things where it can't be any better."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!