Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Angelina Jolie Pitt on Humanitarian Trip to Myanmar: 'The Lack of Medicine and Healthcare Is a Top Priority'
- The Style Top 5: Reese Witherspoon Channels Elle Woods,
Steal the Styles from Wet Hot American Summer and More
- Brooke Shields Honors The Blue Lagoon in Fun Instagram Photo
- Former Boxer Survives Shark Attack by Punching Great White Repeatedly
- James Taylor Performs 'Shed a Little Light' with Charleston Choir in South Carolina (VIDEO)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 13, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 15
Shia LaBeouf will not be charged for a July 27 car accident, the L.A. County District Attorney's Office confirmed Sept. 25. The Transformers star, 22, was cited for a misdemeanor DUI after the incident. DA spokeswoman Jane Robison claimed "insufficient evidence." "We're very happy with the prosecutor's decision," says LaBeouf's attorney Michael Norris.. • Kanye West, 31, arrested on a felony vandalism charge for allegedly damaging a photographer's equipment at an airport, will not face a felony charge for the Sept. 11 incident, the L.A. County District Attorney's Office announced Sept. 26.
The case is being reviewed for a possible misdemeanor charge. West's lawyer had no comment.
• Hayden Panettiere's father, Alan, 49, was charged with misdemeanor battery after he allegedly assaulted his wife, Lesley Vogel, 52, in August, the L.A. County District Attorney's Office announced Sept. 25. Panettiere faces arraignment in October.
Former Bachelorette star Jen Schefft, 32, is engaged to options trader Joe Waterman, 34. "I'm so excited and so happy," says Schefft, who appeared on 2003's The Bachelor and The Bachelorette in 2005. The Chicago couple met on a blind date in February. "I guess it's true: Things move fast when you meet the right person," says Schefft. They plan to marry in Chicago next year.
There's a new baby face in town: R&B singer Kenny "Babyface" Edmonds, 50, and girlfriend Nicole Pantenburg, 35, welcomed their first child together, daughter Peyton Nicole Edmonds, on Sept. 9 in L.A. "Nicole and I couldn't be happier," Edmonds tells PEOPLE. "And my two sons [Brandon, 12, and Dylan, 7, with ex-wife Tracey Edmonds] are thrilled to have a little sister."
• Joely Fisher, 40, and husband Christopher Duddy, 47, recently adopted a newborn baby girl. Daughter Olivia Luna Fisher-Duddy joins the couple's other children Cameron, 22, Collin, 20, Skylar, 7, and True, 2.
Hulk Hogan's son Nick Bollea will be released from a Clearwater, Fla., jail Oct. 21, nearly three months early due to credits for good behavior and working. Bollea, 18, has been serving an eight-month sentence for reckless driving, which seriously injured passenger John Graziano in a car accident last year.
Former Newsweek editor Osborn Elliott, 83, died Sept. 28 of complications from cancer at his New York City home. Elliott inspired the Tony-nominated play Six Degrees of Separation, based on an incident in which he was conned by a man claiming to be Sidney Poitier's son.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!