Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- VIDEO: Michelle Duggar Writes New Blog Post Encouraging Women to Be 'Joyfully Available' to Have Sex with Husbands
- Read the Cover Story: How Blake Shelton Is Moving On After Split
- Hillary Clinton Makes Surprise Appearance At Rally Outside Donald Trump's Vegas Hotel
- Alek Skarlatos Gives Update on Spencer Stone's Recovery: 'It Might Take Him A Minute'
- Aaron Rodgers on Relationship With Olivia Munn: 'She's a Huge Encourager and Supporter'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 13, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 15
After Getting Engaged in May, Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johansson Sneak Away to a Secluded Canadian Resort for a Hush-Hush Wedding with Friends and Family
The weekend-long bash took place at the rugged-yet-luxurious Clayoquot Wilderness Resort, a remote outpost near the Canadian seaside village of Tofino, B.C. Located on Vancouver Island, the resort features just 20 white canvas tents filled with antiques and can only be reached by seaplane or a 30-minute boat ride. The location was inspired by Reynolds' nationality (he hails from Vancouver) and the couple's desire for total seclusion. "Scarlett wasn't going to let anything interfere with her wedding day," says a source close to them both. "They work hard to keep things private."
Johansson, 23, and Reynolds, 31, also tried to keep their big day low-key. Before celebrating with a candlelight dinner that night, Reynolds went fishing for salmon and halibut with the boys, while others enjoyed horseback riding and mountain biking. Of course the couple, who began dating in April 2007, share more than a love of privacy. "There's a lot of heat between them, a ton of chemistry on a sexual and intellectual level," says one pal. "Scarlett's the big personality of the two, but he keeps her on her toes. It's a great balance."
- Reporting by Christine Kilpatrick/Vancouver,
- Alexis Chiu/Los Angeles,
- Julie Jordan/Los Angeles,
- Alyssa Shelasky/New York City.
October 10, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!