Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Sisters Missing for 2 Weeks Survive on Girl Scout Cookies And Cheese Puffs
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Patrick Schwarzenegger Indulges in Some Retail Therapy Following Miley Cyrus Split
- Everyone Has a Theory About the New Royal Baby Outside St. Mary's Hospital
- Linda Thompson: 'It's Impossible' to 'Fully Grasp What an Imprisonment' Bruce Jenner Felt
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 13, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 15
If You Could Get the Answer to Any Question, What Would You Ask?
"When am I going to get married?"
"Is there a place called Atlantis at the bottom of the ocean?"
"This year's election. I am dying to find out who."
"Am I going to die a slow and painful death—or in my sleep?"
- CONTRIBUTORS Danielle Anderson,
- With Shruti Dhalwala,
- Jed Dreben,
- Alondra Hernandez,
- Kimberly Lansing,
- Nicholas White.
April 25, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!