Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 5 Stories of Moms Who Stood Up to Their Breastfeeding Body Shamers
- Read the Cover Story: Prince Harry: Finding My Purpose
- WATCH: A Wicked-ly Awesome Reunion: Idina Menzel and Kristin Chenoweth Sing a New Version of 'For Good'
- 10 Animal Moms Who Stepped Up As Surrogate Parents
- WATCH: Jennifer Lopez Takes a Feminist Stand in Empowering New Video for 'Ain't Your Mama'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 13, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 15
Brooke Burke: Body After Four Kids
Pilates, Diet and a Belly Wrap: Dancing with the Stars' Hot Mama Tells How She Got Her Groove Back
Another trick? After her last two pregnancies, "I wrapped an elastic compression garment from my hips to my ribs for 40 days. It supports all that baggy skin and, I believe, engages your core muscles." Burke sells the wraps, called Tauts ($56-$62), at babooshbaby.com. She's happy to share her secrets, but might like to talk about something else too. "It's not just getting your body back," says Burke, who stops her interview to clap and tell Rain, 19 months, "'That's amazing!' My daughter just went to the bathroom by herself. That's my life."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!