Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Usain Bolt Takes Bevy of 10 Women Back to His London Hotel as He Celebrates His Olympic Gold: Source
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Family Says Deaf Man Fatally Shot by Cop Was 'Harmless' and Would Still be Alive if Cop Knew of Impairment
- Lawyer: 'Medical Complications' Delaying Robert Durst's Extradition on Murder Charge
- The 15 Most Stylish VMA Couples of All Time
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 13, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 15
Brooke Burke: Body After Four Kids
Pilates, Diet and a Belly Wrap: Dancing with the Stars' Hot Mama Tells How She Got Her Groove Back
Another trick? After her last two pregnancies, "I wrapped an elastic compression garment from my hips to my ribs for 40 days. It supports all that baggy skin and, I believe, engages your core muscles." Burke sells the wraps, called Tauts ($56-$62), at babooshbaby.com. She's happy to share her secrets, but might like to talk about something else too. "It's not just getting your body back," says Burke, who stops her interview to clap and tell Rain, 19 months, "'That's amazing!' My daughter just went to the bathroom by herself. That's my life."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!