Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Jason Bourne Packs a Punch! See Matt Damon Trade Blows in Knockout Bourne Supercut
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- Former Model Breanne Rice Is Done Hiding Her Vitiligo: 'I Was Basing My Self-Worth on How I Looked'
- WATCH: No More Mr. Nice Guy! Chris Harrison Tries Out Some New Bachelorette Buh-Byes
- Coco Austin's 8-Month-Old Daughter Chanel Makes Adorable Red Carpet Debut – and Gets 'Pictured Out'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 13, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 15
Brooke Burke: Body After Four Kids
Pilates, Diet and a Belly Wrap: Dancing with the Stars' Hot Mama Tells How She Got Her Groove Back
Another trick? After her last two pregnancies, "I wrapped an elastic compression garment from my hips to my ribs for 40 days. It supports all that baggy skin and, I believe, engages your core muscles." Burke sells the wraps, called Tauts ($56-$62), at babooshbaby.com. She's happy to share her secrets, but might like to talk about something else too. "It's not just getting your body back," says Burke, who stops her interview to clap and tell Rain, 19 months, "'That's amazing!' My daughter just went to the bathroom by herself. That's my life."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!