Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Friends and Family Rally Together to Throw Teen Battling Cancer Her Very Own Prom
- The Style Top 5: Taylor Swift Goes Wedding Dress Shopping (For Her BFF),
Celebs' Share Their Makeup-Free Selfies and More
- Griffin O'Neal: 'My Whole Family Has Been Destroyed To Smithereens From Addiction and Alcoholism'
- Body of Missing 6-Year-Old Who Was Vacationing with Family Before Texas Floods Hit Has Been Found
- A Ripped Jake Gyllenhaal Vacations in Italy with Longtime Best Friend Greta Caruso
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 20, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 16
Two to Tango
Dancing with the Stars Pro Tony Dovolani Is Having a Ball with the Newest Additions to His Happy Family
SEPT. 8, 2008
7 lbs. 10 oz.
There are two very good reasons why Tony Dovolani can lift partner Susan Lucci with ease on Dancing with the Stars—and their names are Adrian and Ariana. As soon as the ballroom champ learned wife Lina, 27, was pregnant with twins in January, he hit the gym. "I was nervous," says Dovolani, 35. "So rather than stressing, I would take it out on the weights."
Happily, the bliss of having two healthy newborns last month has replaced all that anxiety—and exercise. The twins' arrival into the world, at a whopping (for twins) 7 lbs. each, was "surreal," according to Dad. "You see them breathe for the first time, and then you hold them. Those moments are precious."
Now the whole family—which includes the couple's daughter Luana, 3—is mesmerized by the babies. Adrian, older by 14 minutes, "is very sensitive," says Dovolani. "He hates being changed." Sister Ariana "is calm and chill"—and more likely to follow in her father's footsteps: "I'm almost sure she'll have better rhythm," he says. Dovolani has been pleased to discover that he needn't have worried so much. "The lack of sleep is worth it. To be blessed with one baby is wonderful," he says. "Two is even better."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!