Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Brad Paisley Announces Fundraiser to Help Flood Victims in His Home State of West Virginia – and Donates $100K Himself
- Read the Cover Story: Mystery in Idaho: Little Boy Lost
- Gwyneth Paltrow on Once Being Dubbed the 'Most Hated Celebrity': 'More Than, Like, Chris Brown? What Did I Do?'
- 6 Times Kylie Jenner Hinted at Her Relationship Status – via Social Media
- Marine Corps to Remove the Word 'Man' From 19 Job Titles
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 20, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 16
Two to Tango
Dancing with the Stars Pro Tony Dovolani Is Having a Ball with the Newest Additions to His Happy Family
SEPT. 8, 2008
7 lbs. 10 oz.
There are two very good reasons why Tony Dovolani can lift partner Susan Lucci with ease on Dancing with the Stars—and their names are Adrian and Ariana. As soon as the ballroom champ learned wife Lina, 27, was pregnant with twins in January, he hit the gym. "I was nervous," says Dovolani, 35. "So rather than stressing, I would take it out on the weights."
Happily, the bliss of having two healthy newborns last month has replaced all that anxiety—and exercise. The twins' arrival into the world, at a whopping (for twins) 7 lbs. each, was "surreal," according to Dad. "You see them breathe for the first time, and then you hold them. Those moments are precious."
Now the whole family—which includes the couple's daughter Luana, 3—is mesmerized by the babies. Adrian, older by 14 minutes, "is very sensitive," says Dovolani. "He hates being changed." Sister Ariana "is calm and chill"—and more likely to follow in her father's footsteps: "I'm almost sure she'll have better rhythm," he says. Dovolani has been pleased to discover that he needn't have worried so much. "The lack of sleep is worth it. To be blessed with one baby is wonderful," he says. "Two is even better."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!