Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Heather Dubrow Tries Out Her Mansion-Building Skills on Cookies!
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- Texas Couple Claims Truck Defaced with 'KKK' Graffiti After Black Friend Visits
- A 50-Year-Old Stroller and 4-Year-Old Cake: Princess Kate and Prince William Look to History for Princess Charlotte's Christening
- Kelly Rowland : My Family Is My 'No. 1 Priority'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 20, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 16
Actor David Duchovny, 48, who entered a rehabilitation center for sex addiction in August, "is out of rehab and about to start a movie," his lawyer announced. "He successfully completed his treatment."
• Singer Melissa Etheridge, 47, said Oct. 1 that she will legally wed her partner, actress Tammy Etheridge (formerly Tammy Lynn Michaels), 33, now that California's Supreme Court has overturned the state's ban on same-sex marriage. The couple exchanged vows in a 2003 commitment ceremony.
Country star Dierks Bentley and wife Cassidy, both 33, became first-time parents with the arrival of daughter Evalyn in Nashville Oct. 4.
• It's a girl for 24 actress Marisol Nichols, 36, and her husband, filmmaker Taron Lexton, 24, who welcomed their first child, daughter Rain, in L.A. Sept. 30.
• Season 5 American Idol contestant Paris Bennett, 20, had daughter Egypt in Minnesota Oct. 6. The singer's mother, Jamecia, said Paris is not revealing the father's identity, explaining, "[he] chooses not to be in the public eye."
Helio Castroneves, 33, two-time Indy 500 winner and Dancing with the Stars champ, pleaded not guilty to charges of income-tax fraud in Miami Oct. 3. The race-car driver, his sister Katiucia and his lawyer Alan Miller allegedly hid more than $5.5 million from the IRS. "This problem is like a race," said Castroneves, a native Brazilian, who faces more than 30 years in prison if convicted. "We're going to win."
Rob McElhenney, 31, and Kaitlin Olson, 33, stars of FX's It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, wed in sunny California Sept. 27. Guests included Bones actress Emily Deschanel, their costar Danny DeVito and former Wonder Years actor Fred Savage.
Rocker Eddie Van Halen, 53, will wed his publicist and girlfriend of two years, Janie Liszewski, 38, next June. This will be the bride's first trip down the aisle and the second for Van Halen, whose 26-year marriage to actress Valerie Bertinelli ended last December.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!