Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Todrick Hall Joins the RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars Judges Table
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- California Cop Arrested and Alligator Seized in Months-Long 'Gang of Thrones' Operation: Police
- Larry and Shawn King Were 'Living in Separate Bedrooms for a While' Prior to Alleged Affair: Source
- From INSTANT: WATCH: These Teacup Puppies Will Melt Your Heart
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 20, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 16
After Three Months of Downtime with Twins Knox and Vivienne, a Red Carpet Ready Angelina Jolie Conquers New York City at the Premiere of Her New Movie Changeling
Jolie added the latitude and longitude of the twins' birthplace to a list of all her childrens' birth locales on her arm.
"Everybody's great," Jolie (with Zahara and Shiloh in New Orleans Oct. 6) says of her family. "The babies are getting big and healthy and developing personalities."
How did Jolie (in Atelier Versace and shoes by Sergio Rossi) lose her baby weight? The star credits breast-feeding and "running around" after her kids.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!