Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- FROM EW: Beatlemania Revisited in New Trailer for Ron Howard's Eight Days a Week
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Meet Korea's Biggest Hearthrob Lee Min Ho (His Perfect Day Off Includes a Ton of Sleeping!)
- Tinsley Mortimer Finalizes Deal with Ex to Have Case Dismissed After Trespassing Arrest: 'She Can Finally Move On with Her Life,' Source Says
- Teen with Cancer Marries High School Sweetheart from Hospital Bed: 'Love Is Still Possible'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 20, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 16
After Three Months of Downtime with Twins Knox and Vivienne, a Red Carpet Ready Angelina Jolie Conquers New York City at the Premiere of Her New Movie Changeling
Jolie added the latitude and longitude of the twins' birthplace to a list of all her childrens' birth locales on her arm.
"Everybody's great," Jolie (with Zahara and Shiloh in New Orleans Oct. 6) says of her family. "The babies are getting big and healthy and developing personalities."
How did Jolie (in Atelier Versace and shoes by Sergio Rossi) lose her baby weight? The star credits breast-feeding and "running around" after her kids.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!