Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Sneak Peek: Usher Talks About Foxes on Discovery Channel, Makes Us Swoon
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- Scotty Moore, Elvis Presley's Legendary Guitarist, Dead at 84
- Texas Daughters Shot Dead by Their Mom Will Be Laid to Rest Saturday – But Mom's Funeral Won't Be with Theirs
- As Death Toll Rises in Istanbul Airport Attack, U.S. State Department Addresses Questions of American Casualties
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 20, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 16
After Three Months of Downtime with Twins Knox and Vivienne, a Red Carpet Ready Angelina Jolie Conquers New York City at the Premiere of Her New Movie Changeling
Jolie added the latitude and longitude of the twins' birthplace to a list of all her childrens' birth locales on her arm.
"Everybody's great," Jolie (with Zahara and Shiloh in New Orleans Oct. 6) says of her family. "The babies are getting big and healthy and developing personalities."
How did Jolie (in Atelier Versace and shoes by Sergio Rossi) lose her baby weight? The star credits breast-feeding and "running around" after her kids.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!