Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado Speaks Out After Donald Trump Continues to Attack Her Weight
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- White Tigers at Houston Aquarium Haven't Been Outside in 12 Years
- Melissa Joan Hart Joins Libertarian Gary Johnson's Presidential Campaign as Connecticut Chairperson
- From INSTANT: WATCH: Coby the Cat Is Prettier Than Most Humans
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 20, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 16
Picks and Pans Review: Rocknrolla
Writer-director Guy Ritchie (Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels and Snatch) keeps making the same movie, with diminishing returns. His latest, yet another pleased-with-itself look at the big and small fish of London's criminal underworld, starts off promisingly, charting the connections between a mobster (Wilkinson), a Russian tycoon, a chic accountant (Newton) and a small-time hustler (Butler). But flash and technique only go so far. The characters in RocknRolla are never more than clever constructs and, eventually, that cleverness wears thin.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!