Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Rapper Wale Announces the Birth of His Daughter Zyla Moon
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- Iggy Azalea Shares Booty Baring Vegas Selfie
- Charles Manson Follower Leslie Van Houten Denied Parole by California Gov. Jerry Brown
- Leonard Nimoy's Son Explains How His New Spock Documentary Helped Him Grieve After His Father's Death
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 20, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 16
If You Had Three Wishes, What Would the Last One Be?
"For more time at the beach. I love the beach—I don't have to do anything with my hair. No styling."
"That Americans would make the right choice for America's future in November."
"To not pay taxes."
"To have a hundred more."
- CONTRIBUTORS Danielle Anderson,
- Carrie Bell,
- Jeffrey Slonim,
- Nicholas White.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!