Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- One In a Million: Parents Take Home Two Sets of Identical Twin Girls
- The Best Photos from the Week of Feb. 23- Mar. 1, 2015
- Bill Clinton Portrait Contains Hidden Monica Lewinsky Allusion, Artist Reveals
- Metallica's Lars Ulrich Celebrates His Bachelor Party
- What Sets off Lisa Rinna on RHOBH Tuesday Night?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 20, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 16
If You Had Three Wishes, What Would the Last One Be?
"For more time at the beach. I love the beach—I don't have to do anything with my hair. No styling."
"That Americans would make the right choice for America's future in November."
"To not pay taxes."
"To have a hundred more."
- CONTRIBUTORS Danielle Anderson,
- Carrie Bell,
- Jeffrey Slonim,
- Nicholas White.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!