Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Magnitude 6.2 Earthquake Leaves at Least Six Dead in Central Italy: Report
- Read the Cover Story: The Final Five: Their Amazing Journey!
- Watch the Final Five Turn Into Hungry Hungry Humans on Tonight Show
- Downton Abbey Creator Shares His Vision for What Happened to the Crawley Estate and 4 More Revelations from the Show
- Watch Britney Spears and James Corden Sing 'Toxic' in New Carpool Karaoke Teaser
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 20, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 16
If You Had Three Wishes, What Would the Last One Be?
"For more time at the beach. I love the beach—I don't have to do anything with my hair. No styling."
"That Americans would make the right choice for America's future in November."
"To not pay taxes."
"To have a hundred more."
- CONTRIBUTORS Danielle Anderson,
- Carrie Bell,
- Jeffrey Slonim,
- Nicholas White.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!