Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Miranda Kerr Shows off Her Engagement Ring from Snapchat Founder Evan Spiegel (on Snapchat of Course!)
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Gene Wilder 'Was In a Class By Himself' Says Young Frankenstein Co-Star Cloris Leachman In Touching Tribute
- Diane Kruger Gives C.J. Parker a Run for Her Money in Red One-Piece Swimsuit
- Stanford Sexual Assault Convict Brock Turner to Be Released From Jail on Friday
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 27, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 17
Madonna & Lourdes: I Love What You're Wearing
The Material Girl and Her Equally Fashionable Daughter Bring a Whole New Spin to Mommy and Me by Swapping Looks
In red shorts and striped knee-highs in East Rutherford, N.J.
Out for a stroll in New York City.
In a plaid newsboy cap in Tel Aviv.
Out for a walk in New York City.
In a skull tee in London.
Wearing the tee as a dress in New York City.
In a striped scoop neck top in London.
Out and about in London.
In black-frame glasses in New York City.
Performing in New York City.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!