Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Ken Jeong: I Want to Do a Community Movie
- The Best Photos from the Week of July 27- August 2, 2015
- Inside Kim Richards' Embarrassing Downfall: 'She Mismanaged Her Money and Is Wrecking Her Life,' Says Source
- Sandra Bland's Mother Concedes It's 'Possible' Daughter Killed Herself in Jail as Family Files Lawsuit
- What Do $312,000 Shoes Look Like? Let Beyoncé Show You
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 27, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 17
Madonna & Lourdes: I Love What You're Wearing
The Material Girl and Her Equally Fashionable Daughter Bring a Whole New Spin to Mommy and Me by Swapping Looks
In red shorts and striped knee-highs in East Rutherford, N.J.
Out for a stroll in New York City.
In a plaid newsboy cap in Tel Aviv.
Out for a walk in New York City.
In a skull tee in London.
Wearing the tee as a dress in New York City.
In a striped scoop neck top in London.
Out and about in London.
In black-frame glasses in New York City.
Performing in New York City.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!