Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Watch Janet Jackson's New Music Video for 'Dammn Baby' Following Pregnancy Reports
- Read the Cover Story: Prince Harry: Finding My Purpose
- WATCH: Gwen Stefani Lets George Clooney and Julia Roberts Hitch a Ride for Her Carpool Karaoke with James Corden
- Former Presidents George Bush Sr. and Son Bush Jr. Will Not Endorse Donald Trump as a Presidential Candidate
- Chrissy Teigen Shows off Her Envy-Inducing Three-Week Post-Baby Body
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 27, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 17
Madonna & Lourdes: I Love What You're Wearing
The Material Girl and Her Equally Fashionable Daughter Bring a Whole New Spin to Mommy and Me by Swapping Looks
In red shorts and striped knee-highs in East Rutherford, N.J.
Out for a stroll in New York City.
In a plaid newsboy cap in Tel Aviv.
Out for a walk in New York City.
In a skull tee in London.
Wearing the tee as a dress in New York City.
In a striped scoop neck top in London.
Out and about in London.
In black-frame glasses in New York City.
Performing in New York City.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!