Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- How Beyoncé Made a Powerful Black Lives Matter Statement on the VMAs Carpet
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- From Amped-Up Cat Eyes to Sexy, Wet Hair, Here Are the Hottest VMAs Beauty Trends
- The 12 VMAs Moments Everyone's Still Talking About
- Drake Talks Relationship with Rihanna at MTV VMAs: 'She's Someone I've Been in Love with Since I Was 22 Years Old'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 27, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 17
The Paisleys We're Expecting—Again!
Brad Paisley and Kimberly Williams-Paisley Are 'Thrilled' to Announce They're Having Baby No. 2
Married in 2004, the duo are reveling in their role as parents. Apart from the occasional wardrobe conflict (Mom has been known to try to dress Huck in polka dots while Dad prefers his boy in more traditional garb), the couple, who don't have a nanny, split diaper-changing duty and bath time. Their teamwork will prove a valuable lesson for Huck, who will soon have to share his bathroom and the remote control—one of his favorite toys—with his new sibling.
Says Mom: "He's going to be a great big brother." If the couple's wish comes true, Huck might get yet another chance in the future. "We'd like to have more than two kids," Brad, 35, who is hosting the 42nd annual Country Music Association Awards along with Carrie Underwood on Nov. 12, has said. Adds Kimberly: "And if we have more than two, they'll share a room!"
- Eileen Finan/Franklin.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!