Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Donald Trump Had a Short Cameo in a 2000 Playboy 'Centerfold' Video
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Paris Jackson Enjoys PDA-Filled Vacation with Boyfriend Michael Snoddy
- Former Power Rangers Star Ricardo Medina Jr. Denies Killing His Roommate with a Sword
- Family Love! Tracee Ellis Ross Shares Cute Snapshot of Mom Diana Ross and Sisters
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 27, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 17
The Paisleys We're Expecting—Again!
Brad Paisley and Kimberly Williams-Paisley Are 'Thrilled' to Announce They're Having Baby No. 2
Married in 2004, the duo are reveling in their role as parents. Apart from the occasional wardrobe conflict (Mom has been known to try to dress Huck in polka dots while Dad prefers his boy in more traditional garb), the couple, who don't have a nanny, split diaper-changing duty and bath time. Their teamwork will prove a valuable lesson for Huck, who will soon have to share his bathroom and the remote control—one of his favorite toys—with his new sibling.
Says Mom: "He's going to be a great big brother." If the couple's wish comes true, Huck might get yet another chance in the future. "We'd like to have more than two kids," Brad, 35, who is hosting the 42nd annual Country Music Association Awards along with Carrie Underwood on Nov. 12, has said. Adds Kimberly: "And if we have more than two, they'll share a room!"
- Eileen Finan/Franklin.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!