Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Shark Week's Paul De Gelder Shares His Inspiring Message to North Carolina Shark-Bite Victims
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- BLOOP!: NeNe Leakes May Be Leaving RHOA, But We'll Always Have Her Gifs
- Are Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden Getting Ready for a Baby?
- The Real Reason Halle Berry Had a Major Diva Meltdown on Set
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 27, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 17
The Paisleys We're Expecting—Again!
Brad Paisley and Kimberly Williams-Paisley Are 'Thrilled' to Announce They're Having Baby No. 2
Married in 2004, the duo are reveling in their role as parents. Apart from the occasional wardrobe conflict (Mom has been known to try to dress Huck in polka dots while Dad prefers his boy in more traditional garb), the couple, who don't have a nanny, split diaper-changing duty and bath time. Their teamwork will prove a valuable lesson for Huck, who will soon have to share his bathroom and the remote control—one of his favorite toys—with his new sibling.
Says Mom: "He's going to be a great big brother." If the couple's wish comes true, Huck might get yet another chance in the future. "We'd like to have more than two kids," Brad, 35, who is hosting the 42nd annual Country Music Association Awards along with Carrie Underwood on Nov. 12, has said. Adds Kimberly: "And if we have more than two, they'll share a room!"
- Eileen Finan/Franklin.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!