Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Meet Colin Firth's Cutest Costars Ever: Puppies!
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Hospitalized After Being Found Unresponsive in Tub
- From Essence: Viola Davis 'Always Tried to Be the 90 Lb. White GIrl'
- Is Benedict Cumberbatch's Fiancée Enlisting Anna Wintour to Help Her Find a Wedding Dress?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Saturday January 31, 2015 02:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 27, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 17
The Paisleys We're Expecting—Again!
Brad Paisley and Kimberly Williams-Paisley Are 'Thrilled' to Announce They're Having Baby No. 2
Married in 2004, the duo are reveling in their role as parents. Apart from the occasional wardrobe conflict (Mom has been known to try to dress Huck in polka dots while Dad prefers his boy in more traditional garb), the couple, who don't have a nanny, split diaper-changing duty and bath time. Their teamwork will prove a valuable lesson for Huck, who will soon have to share his bathroom and the remote control—one of his favorite toys—with his new sibling.
Says Mom: "He's going to be a great big brother." If the couple's wish comes true, Huck might get yet another chance in the future. "We'd like to have more than two kids," Brad, 35, who is hosting the 42nd annual Country Music Association Awards along with Carrie Underwood on Nov. 12, has said. Adds Kimberly: "And if we have more than two, they'll share a room!"
- Eileen Finan/Franklin.
January 31, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!