Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Corbin Bleu Is Married! The High School Musical Alum Ties the Knot!
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- VIDEO: Why Amy Winehouse's Mom Has No Regrets: 'I Couldn't Have Done Anything Different'
- Tom Hiddleston Attends Comic-Con After Trip Down Under with Taylor Swift
- WATCH AND SHOP: This Self Tanner Works Instantly (Then Lasts for Weeks!)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 27, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 17
Ever Have Bad Hair Days?
When I was little I was naturally blonde, but as I got older my hair turned darker. My mom wanted me to still be blonde, so she put Sun-In in my hair. It turned this really ugly orange. And I had it for, like, three years!
When I was doing Ice Princess they sent me to a colorist. She put peroxide bleach right onto my scalp. I said, "Is this supposed to burn this badly? I'm about to cry." She said, "Oh, it's normal." Yeah, it's not normal.
I was punk-rock in high school and had a long purple Mohawk. There are very few pictures of it because my mom did not want to record that it ever happened.
At one point I had black-and-red hair. Then I decided I wanted to be blonde, so a girlfriend [bleached it] and it all fell out!
- CONTRIBUTORS Danielle Anderson,
- With Amanda Friedman,
- Scott Huver,
- Jenny Sundel.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!