Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- See the Best Celeb Food Photos of the Week from Katie Holmes, Reese Witherspoon & More
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Tina Knowles Lawson Shares Her Gorgeous Wedding Album
- Interview: Mavis Staples Is Still Going Strong at 75
- Marla Sokoloff's Blog: Sharing My Daughter Olive's (Early!) Birth Story
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 27, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 17
Tough Guys, Tender Hearts
Island Park, N.Y.
They still hit the tattoo parlors and the highways. But these days 11 brawny bikers are more keen on saving cats, dogs and even turtles from harm as members of Rescue Ink, a nonprofit animal welfare group. Founder Robert Misseri, 39, says the guys have delivered some 750 abused and neglected critters to safety since organizing in 2007. They even reunite owners with lost or stolen pets. How? Street smarts and imposing looks—tools used when a New York woman refused to return Bella, a missing Pug, to owner Danielle Cioti of Eastchester, N.Y. Ink members showed up at the woman's door—and a week later Cioti got her dog back. Says Cioti: "They were so cool."
Know a hero? Send suggestions to HEROESAMONGUS@PEOPLEMAG.COM
- Molly Lopez/New York.
April 25, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!