Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- How to Score an Invite Inside Christian Grey's Seattle Apartment
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- With Teresa Giudice Locked Up, Is Bravo Looking for a New RHONJ Cast Member?
- McDonald's New Super Bowl Ad Says You Can Pay for Food With 'Lovin'
- What Will Biggest Loser Winner Toma Dobrosavljevic Do with His $250,000 Winnings?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Friday January 30, 2015 06:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 03, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 18
After a Long Pregnancy and Dramatic Delivery, 24 Star Mary Lynn Rajskub Delights in Her Role as First-Time Mom to Her Son
July 24, 2008
9 lbs. 5 oz.
At 10 days past her due date last summer, Mary Lynn Rajskub (pronounced Rice-cub) had checked off every item—twice—on her list of must-haves for her planned home birth. But after 20 hours of labor at the L.A.-area home she shares with her boyfriend, personal trainer Matthew Rolph, 28, Rajskub, 37, was rushed to a hospital for an emergency C-section. "His head wasn't coming out," she says of son Valentine, who was named after Rolph's great-grandfather. "It didn't go according to plan, but what's important is that he is here." Luckily, Rajskub, best known as computer-tech Chloe on the drama series 24, has never had trouble rolling with the punches. "It was a surprise!" she says of the pregnancy. "I've always been the one to jump into things and figure them out later. I'm so glad this is the way it happened. It's an amazing feeling."
January 30, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!