Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Watch the Trailer for Will Smith's Concussion, Which Examines the Dangers of Football
- Read the Cover Story: Meet the American Heroes Who Stopped French Train Attack
- Suicidal Teen Allegedly Texted Friend, 'Let's Do a Romeo and Juliet,' Says Lawyer
- Real Housewives of Orange County Recap: Vicki Gunvalson Brings Her Meghan Edmonds Beef (and Heather Dubrow Brings Her Leeches) to Tamra Judge's Sex Party
- Ne-Yo Is Engaged and Expecting a Baby with New Fiancée Crystal Renay
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 10, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 19
Dylan McKay Who? A New Hunk Is Making the Young Women of West Beverly High Swoon
HOMETOWN: Cleves, Ohio
SEE HIM: As heartbreaker Ty Collins courting the new girl in town on the CW's 90210.
HIGH SCHOOL EXPERIENCE: I was socially awkward. I went from being a 5'3" weird kid to a 6'2" guy. I have stretch marks on my legs. It hurt a lot.
ULTIMATE TURN-ON: Girls who are ambitious. They know what they want. They have goals in life.
MAKE-OUT MUSIC: Anything with Jason Mraz or Amos Lee. The poetry guys, who think about their lyrics.
ON-SET LOVE: Lori Loughlin [who plays Debbie], she's my lady. I had a crush on her when she was Aunt Becky on Full House. I wanted to be Jesse.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!